eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Klene Joaks

All-About tpypr
    View tpypr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Klene Joaks

THE SHOEBOX
    A man and woman had been married for more than 60 years. They had shared everything. They had talked about everything. They had kept no secrets from each other except that the little old woman had a shoe box in the top of her closet that she had cautioned her husband never to open or ask her about. For all of these years, he had never thought about the box, but one day the little old woman got very sick and the doctor said she would not recover.

In trying to sort out their affairs, the little old man took down the shoe box and took it to his wife's bedside. She agreed that it was time that he should know what was in the box. When he opened it, he found two crocheted dolls and a stack of money totalling $95,000. He asked her about the contents.
    'When we were to be married,' she said, ' my grandmother told me the secret of a happy marriage was to never argue. She told me that if I ever got angry with you, I should just keep quiet and crochet a doll.' The little old man was so moved; he had to fight back tears. Only two Precious dolls were in the box. She had only been angry with him two Times in all those years of living and loving. He almost burst with Happiness.

'Honey,' he said, 'that explains the doll, but what about all of this money? Where did it come from?' 'Oh,' she said, 'that's the money I made from selling the dolls.'

All-About tpypr
    View tpypr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Through The Eyes Of A Man!

A wife was curious when she found two old negatives in a drawer and had them made into prints.
    She was pleasantly surprised to see that they were of her at a much younger, slimmer time. They
    were taken many years ago in her parent's driveway on one of her first dates with her husband.
    When she showed him the photos, his face lit up. "Wow, look at that!", he said with appreciation...
    "That's my old Ford!".

All-About tpypr
    View tpypr's Listings
    Forum Posts

An old Italian man lived alone in the country. It was Spring and he wanted to dig his tomato garden, as he had done every year, but it was very hard work for the aging man as the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was currently in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:

Dear Vincent,
    I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If only you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.

Love Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son:

Dear Dad,
    Not for nothing, but don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the BODIES.
    Love Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived at the old man's house and dug up the entire area. However, they didn't find any bodies, so they apologized to the old man and left.

That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
    Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.
    Love Vinnie

All-About tpypr
    View tpypr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Two guys are out hunting deer. The first guy says, "Did you see that?" "No," the second guy says. "Well, a bald eagle just flew overhead," the first guy says. "Oh," says the second guy. A couple of minutes later, The first guy says, "Did you see that?" "See what?" the second guy asks. "Are you blind? There was a big, black bear walking on that hill, over there." "Oh." A few minutes later the first guy says: "Did you see that?" By now, the second guy is getting aggravated, so he says, "Yes, I did!" And the first guy says: "Then why did you step in it?"

All-About tpypr
    View tpypr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Little Old Lady

A young man shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following him around. If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at him.

She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said,"I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease, it's just that you look so much like my late son."

He answered, "That's okay."

"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out "Good bye, Mom" as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy."

She then went through the checkout, and as she was on her way out of the store, the man called out, "Goodbye, Mom."

The little old lady waved, and smiled back at him.

Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to pay for his groceries.

"That comes to $121.85," said the clerk.

"How come so much? I only bought 5 items!"

The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said you'd be paying for her things, too."

All-About tpypr
    View tpypr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mujibar was trying to get a job in India.

The Personnel Manager said, "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests except one. Unless you pass it you cannot qualify for this job."

Mujibar said, "I am ready."

The Manager said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green."

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister Manager, I am ready."

The Manager said, "Go ahead."

Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up, and say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

Mujibar now works as a technician at a call center for computer problems. No doubt you have spoken to him.

All-About tpypr
    View tpypr's Listings
    Forum Posts

A customer was bothering the waiter in a restaurant. First, he asked that the air conditioning be turned up because he was too hot, then he asked it be turned down cause he was too cold, and so on for about half an hour.

Surprisingly, the waiter was very patient, he walked back and forth and never once got angry. So finally, a second customer asked him why he didn't throw out the pest.

"Oh, I really don't care or mind," said the waiter with a smile. "We don't even have an air conditioner."

All-About tpypr
    View tpypr's Listings
    Forum Posts

An Irishman walks into a bar in Dublin . . .
    . . . orders three pints of Guinness and sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more. The bartender approaches and tells him, "You know, a pint goes flat after I draw it, it would taste better if you bought one at a time."

The Irishman replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in America, the other is in Australia, and I'm in Dublin. When we all left home, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days we drank together. So I drink one for each o'me brothers and one for me self." The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there.

The Irishman becomes a regular in the bar, and always drink the same way: He orders three pints and drinks them in turn. One day, he comes in and orders two pints. All the other regulars take notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your loss."

The Irishman looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns and he laughs. "Oh, no, everybody's just fine," He explains, "it's just that me wife had us join that Baptist Church and I had to quit drinking. Hasn't affected me brothers though."

View EalingBob's Feedback (+1206)
    All-About EalingBob
    View EalingBob's Listings
    Forum Posts

King Ozymandias of Assyria was running low on cash
    after years of war with the Hittites.
    His last great possession was the Star of the Euphrates,
    the most valuable diamond in the ancient world.
    Desperate, he went to Croesus, the pawnbroker to ask
    for a loan.
    Croesus said, "I'll give you 100,000 dinars for it."

The King protested
    " But I paid a Million dinars for it,"
    "Don't you know who I am? ... I am the King!"

Croesus replied,
    "When you wish to pawn a star,
    makes no difference who you are."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

An Indian chief was feeling very sick, so he summoned
    the medicine man.
    After a brief examination, the medicine man took out a
    long, thin strip of Elk rawhide and gave it to the chief
    telling him to bite off, chew, and swallow one inch of
    the leather every day.
    After a month, the medicine man returned to see
    how the chief was feeling.

The chief shrugged and said,
    "The thong is ended,
    but the malady lingers on."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

All-About tpypr
    View tpypr's Listings
    Forum Posts

A guy had been feeling down for so long that he finally decided to seek the aid of a psychiatrist.

He went there, lay on the couch, spilled his guts then waited for the profound wisdom of the psychiatrist to make him feel better.

The psychiatrist asked him a few questions, took some notes then sat thinking in silence for a few minutes with a puzzled look on his face.

Suddenly, he looked up with an expression of delight and said, "Um, I think your problem is low self-esteem. It is very common among losers."

Thread Information