My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Stupid cat!

Default Stupid cat!

Was nattering to someone earlier when I heard one of the kittens hollering... went to investigate and found that Morgy had moved 5 of the kittens and left this one behind.. I thinks he was having a rest! lol
    Went to find where she had put theo ther ones.. underneath Beths bed (she has one of those beds with the sliding doors underneath....), now, if she is looking for somewhere safe for the kittens why under a kids bed? Beth is almost gauraneed to want to *play* with the kittens before she goes to sleep.

I moved the kittens out of the kids room.. showed Morgy where I had put them.. she prompty picks one up, takes it back to the kids room and places it beside the bed! Hmmm, really safe there innit! lol

I've left her to it now... got fed up of playing hunt the kitten! lol

Wonder where I will find them next time! LOL

PICTURES! PICTURES! WE WANT PICTURES!
    DISCLAIMER:
    The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the author, or his family, internet service
    provider, mobile phone operator, bank, milk supplier, television channel, favourite movie or religion.
    I don't know where they come from.
    It scares me sometimes.

okay okay! lol

I will try and get Raph to upload them from the camera..

My Mum's cat had to be put down Monday (was originally mine when I was 20 but I moved jobs and area) ..... old cat of almost 17yrs but looked like a 6yr old.

So I am VERY glad I am not living in England at the moment ...... cos otherwise I'd be over to your house to view the replacement

Dunno if Mum will get another cat ... she has said give her 6mths to get over this one. She too is very glad I am nowhere near here hahahahahaha cos she knows jolly well I'd have hunted out a cute kitten for her already

Vik xxx

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

are you normally from england then Vik? I thought perhaps you were scottish?

I lurve kittens....... I've got a kitten called Gypsi she is besides me as usual a black cat that looks like a baby she is 19 this year - bless her

Hiya Ri ... nah, born and bred a few miles outside Crewe lol. DH is in the Forces so we move around, and this tour has taken us to just below Inverness. Fingers crossed we'll be heading back to England though this year though as they are looking for volunteers to leave this Base in the cutbacks. DH is 2nd on the list to leave and is hoping for Wiltshire again.

Would be great to go back to that area ... wont be able to afford a house of our own (hahahaha who can?) but will mean I can finally meet up with lots of the people I've made friends with on the net.

Vik xxx

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

ooooo yeah well we have a Wiltshire lass on kt don't we? lol

and no can't say but you prolly know

now off for a bit.....catch you all later

Thread Information