My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Ninja lister 1.15 keep losing defalut auction data

Unhappy Ninja lister 1.15 keep losing defalut auction data

I do not know why, but when i load up my ebid ninja lister, i lose my self made preset auctions (default auction data) in file>edit settings>Default auction data.

It is annoying after ive just spent hours making 20 auctions look perfect. Luckiy i had created some auctions in auction sets so i had not lost everything.

Why is this happening?

Well im not sure... I save everytime i close so the backup was not helpful.
    I had found an extra folder i did not make, called 'New folder' with 'Auction set' in it, i had deleted this as it was empty and not needed. I do not know if this has any bearing on how it had happend.
    This has happend twice now and i cannot say for sure if the folder issue happend on both occasions, as the first time i thought i had made a mistake somehow.

I also opened the backup.txt file in csv in excel and the default auction data was not there either (as it previously was when i had looked)
    Last edited by UKpartsonline; 7th June 2014 at 02:57 PM. Reason: more info

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Ninja lister 1.15 keep losing defalut auction data

Quote Originally Posted by UKpartsonline View Post
    I do not know why, but when i load up my ebid ninja lister, i lose my self made preset auctions (default auction data) in file>edit settings>Default auction data.

It is annoying after ive just spent hours making 20 auctions look perfect. Luckiy i had created some auctions in auction sets so i had not lost everything.

Why is this happening?

Well im not sure... I save everytime i close so the backup was not helpful.
    I had found an extra folder i did not make, called 'New folder' with 'Auction set' in it, i had deleted this as it was empty and not needed. I do not know if this has any bearing on how it had happend.
    This has happend twice now and i cannot say for sure if the folder issue happend on both occasions, as the first time i thought i had made a mistake somehow.

I also opened the backup.txt file in csv in excel and the default auction data was not there either (as it previously was when i had looked)

Taking a look.. Thx for the report.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

I have noticed that any auction set that does not have a listing within, has now dissapeared.

I do not recall doing this but...

It is entirely possible that i have opened the backup as a CSV and then saved it, then at some stage restored it to my ninja lister.

However this would still not account for the missing 'default auction data' listings as they would be in the CSV file.

OK if i restore from backup and overwrite all existing data, it removes any auction sets that do not have auctions within them. (not a problem, but still wondering how the defualts have dissapeared)

Thread Information