Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you like about eBid?

View pastime's Feedback (+198)
    All-About pastime
    View pastime's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What do you like about eBid?

As a newbie I found nothing to dislike: a revolving shop window 24/7 365 days of the week, 5 shops, if wanted, no restrictions on number of listings, the fun of setting up your own shops - playing with banners, colours and categories, fair listings for all sellers - no best match, no manipulation in what is shown in searches, no dsr ratings, no heavy-handed decrees, a brilliant Support team working for buyers and all sellers (watching our backs to reduce scamming on both sides and always helping sellers when needed), getting friendly help and support on the forum, smiling first thing in the morning when checking in and reading through the posts (often laughing out loud, even though I'm by myself and often don't see other people for days on end, the forum helps me to plug in to news, views and new ideas, getting to know other sellers) the satisfaction of a sale and knowing that the Seller+ fee and 2% fvf is amazing value for all that is available on this site, having all photos stored on site, postal codes and default settings, bulk edit, ninja making for easy transfer of listings and all the other bells and whistles I haven't even got a handle on yet - but most of all...
    the Owners of this site don't see us as easy fodder for profit, they don't spend board meeting trying to work out the next wheeze that will put all sellers through the wringer whilst trying to take an even bigger percentage of every sale ... they are fair and honest, and they've given us a selling platform for us to do our best with, and that is available to all of us - fair and square!
    WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

A very well thought out post, you never need feel alone with eBid, I too can go for days alone and only pass polite conversation with bus drivers and shop assistants so coming on here each day keeps me sane (hmm, well, nearly sane).
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by KustomDesign View Post
    none of the bitchyness and puling other sellers down
    We can do bitchy if you really want.... And there are a few sellers I wouldn't mind putting down....... Oh you didn't mean THAT sort of putting down ........ goes off muttering to my self about not being able to put some sellers down

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Amazing input so far folks!
    Keep up the positive vibe on here.

Thanks!

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31703)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

A small thing, I can leave feedback in bulk.

My other half never leaves feedback on Ebay because every feedback has to be left individually.

I hear the grumbles about feedback requests and patiently explain that Ebay will never be as good as Ebid.
    Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billsbooks View Post
    I hear the grumbles about feedback requests and patiently explain that Ebay will never be as good as Ebid.
    It is quite common in life though that the good guy doesn't win.

View lakeleilani's Feedback (+434)
    All-About lakeleilani
    View lakeleilani's Listings
    Forum Posts

I like the fact that the site is easy to use. I also like 'Bulk Edit', which I've found myself using a lot in the past few days. I'm listing a lot of new items and I keep making mistakes. 'Bulk Edit' has been brilliant.
    http://lake-leilani.ebid.net Fair Trade Clothes and accessories with a boho twist. For men, women and children.
    http://lake-leilani-occasions.ebid.net Handcrafted Cards and Fair Trade Gift Wrap.
    http://lake-leilani-gifts.ebid.net Fair Trade and Handcrafted gifts, incense and homeware.

Ipswich - The Jewel Of The East -, Suffolk, United Kingdom
    View squern's Feedback (+2196)
    All-About squern
    View squern's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pastime View Post
    As a newbie I found nothing to dislike: a revolving shop window 24/7 365 days of the week, 5 shops, if wanted, no restrictions on number of listings, the fun of setting up your own shops - playing with banners, colours and categories, fair listings for all sellers - no best match, no manipulation in what is shown in searches, no dsr ratings, no heavy-handed decrees, a brilliant Support team working for buyers and all sellers (watching our backs to reduce scamming on both sides and always helping sellers when needed), getting friendly help and support on the forum, smiling first thing in the morning when checking in and reading through the posts (often laughing out loud, even though I'm by myself and often don't see other people for days on end, the forum helps me to plug in to news, views and new ideas, getting to know other sellers) the satisfaction of a sale and knowing that the Seller+ fee and 2% fvf is amazing value for all that is available on this site, having all photos stored on site, postal codes and default settings, bulk edit, ninja making for easy transfer of listings and all the other bells and whistles I haven't even got a handle on yet - but most of all...
    the Owners of this site don't see us as easy fodder for profit, they don't spend board meeting trying to work out the next wheeze that will put all sellers through the wringer whilst trying to take an even bigger percentage of every sale ... they are fair and honest, and they've given us a selling platform for us to do our best with, and that is available to all of us - fair and square!
    WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?
    100% agree. Sounds like you'll do well on here.
    Read the tips & tweaks, and Astral's page, for best results.

Thread Information