My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: iOS Mobile App Suggestion

Lightbulb iOS Mobile App Suggestion

I couldn't find an app suggestion forum so I guess they go here? Anyways I can't speak for the Android users but it would be nice to have a section similliar to the footer of the main site available at all times in the mobile app. Since I'm new to ebid, I sometimes refer to the help section about various things and I could not for the life of me find out how to get to that in the app.

So... a mini site map or more advanced navigation menu is what I'm asking for I guess.
    Last edited by dagent.geo; 21st March 2014 at 11:28 PM. Reason: typo

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: iOS Mobile App Suggestion

We're going to be adding a hamburger button for quick access to all points of the app.

Thx,
    Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    We're going to be adding a hamburger button
    Gazza
    Will it come with fries too?
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

I hope that this new navigation makes this next point mute. But none the less I'll throw it out there.

As a seller there is a lot of navigation (touching the screen) to see my listings. Even then there is no single screen where I can see the activity on all my listings at one time. I have to navigate forward and backward in the categories to see them. For a seller who sells in various categories this is very time consuming and frustrating.

Some thought needs to be put into the navigation for both sellers and buyers convenience. After all that is the whole point of a mobile app.

Also I would like to toss this out there as an idea to the developers of the iOS version. Have two versions. There are iPad version and iPhone versions. The iPad could be more graphical while the iPhone more informational. With the iPad version you have much more screen surface to work with so that you can add much more content without running the risk of navigational difficulties because things are too small to touch.
    Last edited by dagent.geo; 22nd March 2014 at 05:01 PM. Reason: typos, grammatical error, punctuation

Thread Information