eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ♥♥ The Duchess of Cambridge is Officially PREGNANT! ♥♥

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: ♥♥ The Duchess of Cambridge is Officially PREGNANT! ♥♥

How awful! Just saw on CNN news that the nurse who took that prank call from those DJs in Australia trying to get through to Kate committed suicide last night.....

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iwiw60 View Post
    How awful! Just saw on CNN news that the nurse who took that prank call from those DJs in Australia trying to get through to Kate committed suicide last night.....
    It's still under investigation. Suicide, and (if so) the reasons for it, have not yet been determined (though I would be surprised if it is other than that being speculated).

*** Bad Taste Alert ***

I wonder if the police have checked on Price Philip's whereabouts and activities over the last couple of days?

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

As an Aussie, I'm appalled & embarrassed by the actions of a couple of useless drones, who it seems have been the trigger, for a dedicated, hard working & productive member of the British work force to take her own life.

At the time of writing, the twits are off air, advertisers have pulled their ads & the station may lose its broadcast license. This station has a history with "shock jocks" & is currently under investigation due to another DJ's actions.

It is my hope that these two unproductive bludgers, are never heard from again.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldandintheway View Post

It is my hope that these two unproductive bludgers, are never heard from again.
    While an infantile and stupid exercise, I don't think anyone could have anticipated such an outcome. If is was suicide over this hoax then it was not a reasonable response, so the nurse clearly had problems that would lead to such an extreme reaction. Especially considering that (if they are to be believed) the hospital were not taking any disciplinary action and the royals made no complaint against the nurse.

We all do stupid things in our life; fortunately we usually get away without them causing major hurt to others. So, while the pair should not simply be allowed to continue as before, I don't think they should be tied to a stake and burned.

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Watched a special on LIFE Network last night entitled "A Royal Nursery" ... what fun that was to watch! Got a lot of insight as to the how's and why's of raising a royal baby....more than I could handle!!

I'm wondering what their choice of name(s) will be....anyone want to speculate?

PS: On the program there was a definite inference to "more than one" .... hmmmmmm, wonder who's got the inside scoop on THAT?

Thread Information