eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seller limitations,

Forum Newbie
    All-About pinkbarbie23
    View pinkbarbie23's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Seller limitations,

First off, that would be stupid to do. Most people don't even know about this place and if they come here and are blocked after risking their money on an unheard of site they would never be back. I certainly wouldn't. I would also like to point out that most of you only have your feedback score bc you pulled your Ebay feedback to this site. I have a high fb score over there but I'm not importing it bc in my opinion they are two separate entities and I think you should have to earn your place at each site. I want to actually see what people's fb is just from using this selling platform.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbarbie23 View Post
    First off, that would be stupid to do. Most people don't even know about this place and if they come here and are blocked after risking their money on an unheard of site they would never be back. I certainly wouldn't. I would also like to point out that most of you only have your feedback score bc you pulled your Ebay feedback to this site. I have a high fb score over there but I'm not importing it bc in my opinion they are two separate entities and I think you should have to earn your place at each site. I want to actually see what people's fb is just from using this selling platform.
    IMHO importing fb is a personal choice, no right or wrong answers here. My fb is all from eBid, (partly as I haven't been on the other place in years and partly because I'm too lazy to import fb), but others may feel differently. As some members have pointed out in the past, there is a bit of a stigma when it comes to buying or selling with 0 fb, though I personally welcome new buyers and have yet to have issues with newbies, knock wood...

Just my 2 cents.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Pink - you have some good ideas, but they can get lost in the sweeping generalizations.

p.s. All my feedback is from here....buying and selling (and if I'm buying, someone is selling!!). Lots of buyers don't leave feedback. I have over twice that on ebay......but who's counting?!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

I chose not to import my feeback. I've got a bit over 250 at the other place. So I have more here than there. I bought items on eBid and have managed to sell some things here too. So all my feedback is all from eBid. But, like many things, whether or not to import is the sellers choice.

I've sold many items to new buyers with no feedback. Buyers who obviously joined eBid to buyer what I had listed. Many times new buyers don't come back to leave feedback. And that's OK too. As long as they received their purchase and were happy, that's all that matters.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbarbie23 View Post
    I have over 1000 feedback...and all of it is from eBid

Thread Information