Thread: Newbie needs help fast!

Forum Newbie
    View puginfan's Feedback (+1)
    All-About puginfan
    View puginfan's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Newbie needs help fast!

Hi--

I'm kind of desperate here. Just joined ebid because my kid wanted something for his birthday. I wrote a question asking if the seller would be willing to ship it directly to him because I'll be out of town--giving my name. I expected it to be private as on ebay, but it appeared on the auction page. How do I make it go away?

Default Re: Newbie needs help fast!

You could ask support and they will probably remove it if you explain. Go to help at the top of any page.

Quote Originally Posted by puginfan View Post
    Hi--

I'm kind of desperate here. Just joined ebid because my kid wanted something for his birthday. I wrote a question asking if the seller would be willing to ship it directly to him because I'll be out of town--giving my name. I expected it to be private as on ebay, but it appeared on the auction page. How do I make it go away?
    Do you mean before or after the sale? If you asked the question after the sale then it will show on the after auction log at the top of the listing. Nobody else can see it but you or the seller.

If you asked the question before the item ended then it will appear on the auction itself. The only thing you can do is either email support@ebid.net and explain the situation or ask the seller to blackball you and remove the questions then reinstate you so you can bid again.

Messages on the other E site will show on the auction page as well if the seller chooses it to.

Thread Information