Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Need a COMIC BOOK ORIGINAL ART and COMIC BOOK COLLECTIBLES Category!

Forum Newbie
    View F5store's Feedback (+918)
    All-About F5store
    View F5store's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink Need a COMIC BOOK ORIGINAL ART and COMIC BOOK COLLECTIBLES Category!

Hello folks, I'm trying out ebid after being a seller on ebay for 10 years. I am giving this a try here. I sell original comic book artwork. Namely from DC Comic books like Batman, Teen Titans and Detective Comics, to give you an idea.

If eBid would like a big rush of new sellers and buyers, they'd be smart to put this category up soon. For now, my listing in just in the contemporary art section. No one will ever find it there. So I'm guiding people from my Facebook and hopefully the word will spread.

This is just a test for me, so hopefully things open us for us comic book art sellers and buyers (not to mention comic books, contemporary and vintage). There's just a huge market that's not being addressed here and I hope it is soon. I'm new here, so I have no idea of who to try to contact.

Thanks for reading and happy eBidding.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Need a COMIC BOOK ORIGINAL ART and COMIC BOOK COLLECTIBLES Category!

Quote Originally Posted by F5store View Post
    Hello folks, I'm trying out ebid after being a seller on ebay for 10 years. I am giving this a try here. I sell original comic book artwork. Namely from DC Comic books like Batman, Teen Titans and Detective Comics, to give you an idea.

If eBid would like a big rush of new sellers and buyers, they'd be smart to put this category up soon. For now, my listing in just in the contemporary art section. No one will ever find it there. So I'm guiding people from my Facebook and hopefully the word will spread.

This is just a test for me, so hopefully things open us for us comic book art sellers and buyers (not to mention comic books, contemporary and vintage). There's just a huge market that's not being addressed here and I hope it is soon. I'm new here, so I have no idea of who to try to contact.

Thanks for reading and happy eBidding.
    Is this any help?

http://us.ebid.net/buy/books-comics-...es/comics/art/

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Need a COMIC BOOK ORIGINAL ART and COMIC BOOK COLLECTIBLES Category!

If there is no suitable category for the type of items you are selling you can request the creation of a category in this forum: http://www.ebid.net/forums/forumdisp...ry-Suggestions

New categories are not created on demand, but are done in batches. Depending on how close your request is to the next time admin process a batch of requests will dictate how quickly your request will be actioned.

Read post #1 of the above forum for the correct way to format a request. Incorrectly formatted requests will simply be passed back to you when they come to process it - thus delaying its appearance on the site.

Forum Newbie
    View F5store's Feedback (+918)
    All-About F5store
    View F5store's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks! Yes, now I've found the categories. However, they should be a bit easier for people to locate. My first two visits here I didn't see them.

Anyway, all's good now. Thank you again.

Thread Information