Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: New to E BID, JUST LEFT ebay.

Forum Newbie
    All-About greeny06
    View greeny06's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: New to E BID, JUST LEFT ebay.

I just left ebay to there fees keep going up in up well stop by and check me out i should buy this weekend have my whole store up in going lots and lots of items to sell any advice would be very helpful thanks

Harrogate, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View gbsbks2010's Feedback (+1969)
    All-About gbsbks2010
    View gbsbks2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greeny06 View Post
    I just left ebay to there fees keep going up in up well stop by and check me out i should buy this weekend have my whole store up in going lots and lots of items to sell any advice would be very helpful thanks
    Welcome to ebid!

Lots of help and support on the forums. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will answer or point you in the right direction to get an answer.

View KppStore's Feedback (+1)
    All-About KppStore
    View KppStore's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    Hi Dave, and welcome to ebid.

You will find buyers don't like to mess around here. No bidding wars, no emailing, they just buy or do not buy. So is important to be clear about the rewards of buying from you.

With US I offer free shipping on a second item, which is wonderful for getting them to buy two. Also, I run a monthly sale which discounts 2nd items 25% and 3rd, 4th items 30%. Plus discount on shipping. So this gets them buying more. On ebid, buyers like to buy multiples. You lose a smidge of money on postage, but sell another item(s).

I also offer free insurance if item is worth more than $20. If under I tell them I will just refund immediately in case of loss. Very very few things get lost, but it is a very positive message as opposed to the usual feebay "I am not responsible once item leaves my hand, if you do not buy insurance that is your problem". This can make or break a sale.

Keep an extremely friendly note to your about me page and your listings. It is not necessary to warn them not to cheat you etc. People do not take kindly to that on ebid and will not buy from you.

If you want us to take a look at your listings and give you some hints, just ask. If you do not get a nibble or a bit in 2 weeks, come back and members will help you to change the listings to get sales. Read past forums for about 20 hints on selling too.

good luck on ebid (I loved that pig too).
    hi,deltadelta48, i am newbie to ebid, can you check our page and listings, and give us some hints please? thank you in advance.
    KppStore: http://kppstore.ebid.net/

have problem to buy from China ? contact us !

Thread Information