eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stuck auctions again

Default Re: Stuck auctions again

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicina View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the case this time, but this problem usually seems to occur when somebody with a very large number of listings is housekeeping.
    You could well be right but whatever is causing this - it's time to fix it - the "joke" is repetitive and not very funny - and this time I'm pretty sure it has cost me a good sale and I don't get enough of those to grin and bear it!

Forum Lurker
    View daysailer55's Feedback (+251)
    All-About daysailer55
    View daysailer55's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Stuck as well

Very annoyed. I've changed the stuck ones to RUS in the meantime. I have some items that shoppers want to look at alot right now. It's usually an indication that a sale is about to happen. I can't sell it if they can't see it to buy it.

Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
    View Togsforall's Feedback (+686)
    All-About Togsforall
    View Togsforall's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Stuck as well

Not sure if this is the same issue, but i've done a few listings today setup as 3day with reposts as i usually do and despite saying confirming 3 days, the ticker starts counting down from 4. I also just bid on an item that said it had 8mins to go, the auction said it had finished, but its still live and counting down another 24hrs.

Its as if the site is no longer in synch with reality. Possibly down to the clocks changing?
    I wonder if this is maybe the reason why all your auctions are getting stuck. Maybe stopped showing but somewhere in the ether the site thinks they still have another 24hrs after they end

All the best
    Matt

*Edit
    The auction i was bidding on has now disappeared from the sellers listings. Its also not showing up on my bidding, won or watching. Bit of a concern makes you wonder how many others are just evaporating with potentially buyer wondering where and seller having no idea its even missing.
    Last edited by Togsforall; 4th April 2012 at 09:05 PM.
    Togsforall Clothing
    All Items
    Fancy Dress - Lingerie & Hosiery - General Clothing - Clearance Stock

Also see my home clearout items on my personal account: Personal Listings

Thread Information