Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Could Sellers choose each shop's % selected for "My Favourite Sellers" email?

Question Could Sellers choose each shop's % selected for "My Favourite Sellers" email?

I have myself on "my favorites" list so I can see how my shops are sampled in the regular "My Favourite Sellers" email. Sometimes 1 shop will take up half the email sample, and 1 or 2 won't show up at all. This time 'round, 5 of the 10 sample listings were from Faith Signs, only 1 listing from Wedding Hymne Gifts, and nothing to represent V's Sundries.

Would it be possible to allow sellers to select what % of the samples they want each shop to show in the "My Favourite Sellers" emails?

And if not that, could there be a change to the computer program so that it selects an equal % amount from each shop?

I think it would be more helpful to tempt buyers if a more representative sample of the variety available was selected each time by sampling from all my shops.

Thank you!

Live, Learn, and Laugh -

Virtueandpraise

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Could Sellers choose each shop's % selected for "My Favourite Sellers" email?

I have often wondered the same thing...I think your idea is MARvelous!

Thread Information