Thread: Where has it gone?

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Where has it gone?

Quote Originally Posted by LesliesDaughter View Post
    The 60s were just a hazy smokey blur to me LOL. But as Al and I don't remember when it was, we most definitely must have been there! Cool Man! Attachment 29672
    Yep I got pictures

Forum Master
    Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    View Salomina27's Feedback (+273)
    All-About Salomina27
    View Salomina27's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ye Im an old hippy too, though not a 60's one, wish Id been a teenager then or just old enough in any form to take part in it all. You guys all sound like you had great fun, Gill you are funny, cool too.

Spyder you never cease to amaze me, you must've been really something in your prime musically and probably all round.
    Im sure you are still great to watch now, but please take care of yourself better. We dont want you ill like that!

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Salomina27 View Post
    Im not surprised Tony. Id do the same if I was in their shoes, they are trying to keep things running smoothly.

Dzambo thanks, I dont actually use that name for my music, but yes it does have some meaning, it is a mixture of old German and Hebrew 2 words I combined for love and peace. There is also a 2nd personal meaning from a long time ago, as I also used it for a craft business I had some years ago, and it was also a mixture of 2 names Sally and Simon, Simon being my love at that time, and he was the one actually thought it up. When I discovered years later of the Hebrew German words I thought Id keep it being a hippy at heart!
    Well…I ‘’suspect’’ you not chose that id name likes ‘’ordinary’’ stuff…and I suspect too maybe this your name has something to do with love stuff…you know if Girl ‘’heart’’ go into something that something stay forever….and you prove that, because even (probably) many years you still ‘’remember’’…Well…is just my thinking and it is your private business…and anyway I see how you write in some threads I see from that you’re not ‘’ordinary’’ person and I think you’re not put that number ‘’27’’ with your id without reason…well...maybe I am mistaken but is just my trough…and I think long time ago maybe you have ‘’perfect plans’’ for your life but maybe pop up old phrase ‘’being in wrong place in wrong time’’ change all that…but well after all I say again is just my only personal trough and I am not kind of ‘’Nostradamus’’ to see in ‘’reverse’’ someone life…...Well…in the end personally for me I use other phrase ‘’never decide with your heart always decide with your brain’’…Thanks again for reply Salomina…I wish you good luck for everything…...

Forum Master
    All-About Salomina27
    Forum Posts

How VERY perceptive you are young Dzambo!!!!
    Well, it was just like having somebody come and read my crystal ball there!
    Isnt that funny how you could read me so accurately though you haven ever met me, yet certtain people who have known me years and supposedly care STILL dont understand or know me, yet in one posting you have told me so much!
    Well Dzambo, there is certainly more to you than I realized! Respect to you for that, Im a dark horse mostly! lol ...

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

How VERY perceptive you are young Dzambo!!!!
    Well, it was just like having somebody come and read my crystal ball there!
    Isnt that funny how you could read me so accurately though you haven ever met me, yet certtain people who have known me years and supposedly care STILL dont understand or know me, yet in one posting you have told me so much!
    Well Dzambo, there is certainly more to you than I realized! Respect to you for that, Im a dark horse mostly! lol ...

Well…I just try to give you some of my thoughts about my personal thinking about anything and in this case in about your some stuff…is just talk and personal opinions I don’t like to write or talk for daily ‘’usual’’ boring stuff…is just like to me likes factory production line where same product or similar coming out without ending (for that reason even on eBid I can't reach more of 1 posting threads in avarage daily) and one day person just look on yourself on the mirror and that’s it life is gone…where I say ‘’you’re not ordinary person’’ I still think you’re not and Girl’s like you think all the time but time to time in own life sometimes thinking is not enough because someone other ‘’don’t think’’ and mess up everything especially if this person very close…and by the way I see you have about 4 DVDs for sale in your own stores and I think this all 4 is your personal stuff or you buy to watch and now is for sale but I mean even from that stuff I can see you’re smart person and 3 from that DVDs is for people who is very smart and can watch this and understand and all this 3 movies is not ordinary-usual stuff…one from this four it is more half-half but hey we all need sometimes time for relax and try to not think hard…and I see you have well cared red nails too and after all you keep women stuff in order too…and that mean you’re not in ‘’dark horse’’ mostly…maybe just a little…...keep good spirit Girl you will be ok…again maybe I am mistaken what I write above but again is just only my personal thoughts and is not going to hurt anybody if I am mistaken…We just give friendly not-ordinary reply’s…...

Forum Master
    All-About Salomina27
    Forum Posts

Hey Dzambo
    Just found this while looking for another thread.
    The dvds I have for sale are definitely NOT all of my taste! Lol Some are what have been given to me as no longer wanted. Im not into chick flicks AT ALL lol and cannot stand Sarah Jessica Parker and have never watched Failure to launch, yuk lol But the other 3 admittedly were my films. I particularly liked the Anthony Hopkins one, with Brad Pitt and a few good men, both more my cup of tea.
    As for my nails being painted red, where on earth did you see a picture of me like that? lol ( especially well cared for nails too!) Rare for me! i ocassionally put false ones on, but mainly for finger picking if my others snap. I am a guitarist for one thing, so the nails on my left hand must be kept short. I dont wear nail varnish, all the time, though do sometimes, and red is not the first colour I would go for, but there again, ocassionally! lol
    You are right about me being a thinker. And now I think it is time for me to try and get some work done!
    though still got this stinking cold which has gone into my head now, eugh. At least I cant pass you all my germs over the internet lol

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hey Dzambo
    The dvds I have for sale are definitely NOT all of my taste! Lol Some are what have been given to me as no longer wanted. Im not into chick flicks AT ALL lol and cannot stand Sarah Jessica Parker and have never watched Failure to launch, yuk lol But the other 3 admittedly were my films. I particularly liked the Anthony Hopkins one, with Brad Pitt and a few good men, both more my cup of tea.
    As for my nails being painted red, where on earth did you see a picture of me like that? lol ( especially well cared for nails too!) Rare for me! i ocassionally put false ones on, but mainly for finger picking if my others snap. I am a guitarist for one thing, so the nails on my left hand must be kept short. I dont wear nail varnish, all the time, though do sometimes, and red is not the first colour I would go for, but there again, ocassionally! lol
    You are right about me being a thinker. And now I think it is time for me to try and get some work done!
    though still got this stinking cold which has gone into my head now, eugh. At least I cant pass you all my germs over the internet lol
    Well…’’Salomina’’…I just say is purely ‘’luck’’ where I say for about your DVDs…....and for ‘’nails’’…oh…well…it is not in earth that much it is in your own listing picture or someone else try to help you with that item and you just take picture and ‘’catch’’ that red nail too…and personally someone who play guitar can’t be just ordinary person…or ordinary house girl or something like that…thanks for your reply ‘’Salomina’’ and I hope Cardiff will catch some hot weather likes in Nashville…....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hey Dzambo
    I don't know if you ever watch movie from Anthony Hopkins ''FRACTURE''...it is real stuff...he killed own wife and and he called police in the next 5 min. police come and he told again I kill my wife...and gun is in own hands after police come...so...he go in 48 hours in jail...after short time he go in the court and police don't can prove anything...gun is in court, bullet it is in wife head, he say I kill but ''prove it''...police can't prove it...and he is set free...out of the court right away and he just smiling...what happened next...watch it if you not already......

Forum Master
    All-About Salomina27
    Forum Posts

Silly me I forgot I had that photo of me in my all about page! Shows how long ago I last looked, whoops.
    Well I dont know about sun in Cardiff, though to be fair we HAVE had a little, just want to go to Nashville! Me and my Gee tar.
    Thanks for that about the Anthony Hopkins film Dzambo, now he IS one of my hero's. I must check that film out.

Anybody on here got a copy?!

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Silly me I forgot I had that photo of me in my all about page! Shows how long ago I last looked, whoops.
    Well I dont know about sun in Cardiff, though to be fair we HAVE had a little, just want to go to Nashville! Me and my Gee tar.
    Thanks for that about the Anthony Hopkins film Dzambo, now he IS one of my hero's. I must check that film out.

Anybody on here got a copy?!
    Thanks for reply ‘’Salomina’’….and by the way for the movie if you find time and this stuff is only for ‘’clear’’ brain to watch ad relax and this can happened any time anywhere but that stuff can pull out only peoples who has brain and strong feeling and expect truth to end of life….Movie just start simple: One day he back ‘’early’’ from own job and go in the house he is very rich person wife don’t work just spending money around…wife she is alone in the house and after she see him she just say ‘’ ohhh you’re back early and next words she say did you love me’’ he say nothing until wife turn back on him and after that he say ‘’did he….’’ And pull out the gun and shoot wife in the head….’’…and all drama begins in bigger stage….pretty good stuff but Hollywood like Hollywood always mess up in the end and all the time finish with ‘’fairly tale’’…in my opinion…I watch about 100.000 movies in my life until now and I can only separate about a 100 movies which in my opinion person can watch over and over again and just forget for the rest 99,900…well...that’s me…simple person and complicated in same time…Thanks again for checking this thread and I will write more stuff (after I list more my new items...business first…) if you like I can write for anything ‘’unusual’’…and I always say: in the person life is not all about love or hate…time to time better to know unusual stuff about anything…
    P.S. I can get you copy if you like.......

Thread Information