eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebid emails saying upgrade to selle+ lifetime $49.49 but when i try it wants $74.99

Forum Lurker
    View plantsfish's Feedback (+199)
    All-About plantsfish
    View plantsfish's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Ebid emails saying upgrade to selle+ lifetime $49.49 but when i try it wants $74.

Well I list on other site and the buyers come. They come here if you list as well? So if I upgrade do all my listings automatically get the thumbnail photos or would I need to go and redo the previous auctions? Thanks.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Ebid emails saying upgrade to selle+ lifetime $49.49 but when i try it wants $74.

Forum Lurker
    All-About plantsfish
    Forum Posts

I guess I am bookmarking that page. OK I am gonna go for it and do the 7 day seller + and see what happens, maybe I will get it for lifetime. I really like this site, so hopefully it works out well. I can see sellers are signing up in the states as well.

Thanks.

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plantsfish View Post
    I guess I am bookmarking that page. OK I am gonna go for it and do the 7 day seller + and see what happens, maybe I will get it for lifetime. I really like this site, so hopefully it works out well. I can see sellers are signing up in the states as well.

Thanks.
    You are more than welcome. I wish you well in all that you do.

Forum Lurker
    All-About plantsfish
    Forum Posts

Thanks and thanks for the help . I am redoing my auctions now with the upgraded account so they now will have thumbnails and UPC's and buy it now pricing so they should show up in Google shopping as well.

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks and thanks for the help . I am redoing my auctions now with the upgraded account so they now will have thumbnails and UPC's and buy it now pricing so they should show up in Google shopping as well.
    Yay!!! I see thumbnails. You don't mess about do you? Well done. Everything has suddenly come to life with your listings. Good Luck!

Forum Lurker
    All-About plantsfish
    Forum Posts

Well I am paying the $1.99 for 7 days so I figure I better take advantage of it :P. I hope to get a few sales fast so I can talk myself into just getting the lifetime

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well I am paying the $1.99 for 7 days so I figure I better take advantage of it :P. I hope to get a few sales fast so I can talk myself into just getting the lifetime
    I made the decision to plan for the long haul - it took me about a couple of months or so to recover my fees.
    I have learned a lot about the site but still got a lot to learn.

Forum Lurker
    All-About plantsfish
    Forum Posts

Ummm. If it only takes me 2 months or so to make up my fees I think it is well worth it myself. I guess I just gotta dive in and hope for the best LOL. $50 is not gonna break me.

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ummm. If it only takes me 2 months or so to make up my fees I think it is well worth it myself. I guess I just gotta dive in and hope for the best LOL. $50 is not gonna break me.
    You are thinking exactly the same as I did and I haven't regretted anything at all. It won't break you as you say - you have to speculate to accumulate so they say!

Thread Information