Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: young person being abused again by governemt so called helpfull sceme

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

6 46.15%
  • no

7 53.85%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: daft government daft young sceme

Forum Lurker
    View Vinylization's Feedback (+277)
    All-About Vinylization
    View Vinylization's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: daft government daft young sceme

And that was the bit I was waiting for.
    "Mind you, I can say that about a few adults that I know too."
    My point is that there will always be people who just don't want work and have no work ethic.
    It is not principally the domain of young people. Age is not a factor but attitude is.
    Personal responsibility is a given for most people, the fact that where this is not the case has been allowed to go on for generations makes this the responsibility of everyone and not just the young.
    Like your subnote btw.

And it was your fault you spent so much time in the forums. The evidence is right in front of you

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

My theatre group has been in positions to offer voluntary/ training placements in the past (techincal/ front-of-house etc) with references and feedback, we went so far as to offer these to the Jobcentre if they had any long term unemployed who might want to learn about lighting/ sound-tech/ publicity/ customer service etc, at no cost to the jobcentre or government, but they didnt want to know. *shrug*

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

i blame thatcher enough said
    sold off everything and still put the country on their knees

she who put in place yts and bought up a country of kids HAVING TO WORK FOR PENNIES INSTEAD OF POUNDS

a fair days wage for a fair days work should be offered not £10.00 plus jsa to cover expenses the £10.00 i was given never even covered my travel fare yet i still went on a course before my accident , i gained employment and was on good money now i get no money for illness due to work accident , great ethics government produce
    yet they can claim for bog roll i can`t even get free prescriptions , then they wonder why kids are selling drugs etc. obviously they can make more in 20 minutes than working a full day of hard graft

Forum Diehard
    View PetBazaar's Feedback (+41)
    All-About PetBazaar
    View PetBazaar's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    i blame thatcher
    If I only had a pound for every time I've heard that. I'd never have to work again.

If you're looking for a job, come up to Glasgow and stand as a Labour MSP, just repeat "I blame Thatcher" every time you talk to someone, you can't fail to get elected.

Unfortunately Thatcher hasn't been in power for over 20 years, and Labour were in power for 13 of them. There must be someone else to pin the blame on.

Forum Lurker
    View Vinylization's Feedback (+277)
    All-About Vinylization
    View Vinylization's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darklisruthven View Post
    My theatre group has been in positions to offer voluntary/ training placements in the past (techincal/ front-of-house etc) with references and feedback, we went so far as to offer these to the Jobcentre if they had any long term unemployed who might want to learn about lighting/ sound-tech/ publicity/ customer service etc, at no cost to the jobcentre or government, but they didnt want to know. *shrug*
    There lies another problem. Jobcentres that are little more than "sign here see you in a fortnight" centres.
    They should be leaping at the chance to provide the experience you offered for people.
    Sadly they seem to serve little or no purpose.

Btw I don't like Thatcher either, but years of "we'll just tick things along as they are" Labour government didn't exactly help either.
    Coupled with the apparent inability of this government to provide any kind of meaningful solution this could be a very long haul.
    Just pray that Greece don't default, Italy and Spain don't falter and the French don't get sucked into the mix as that would be just plain catastrophe.

But hey it's nearly Christmas, let's hope everybody has loads of sales because as normal it will be the small and medium sized businesses that will save the UK economy.

Regards
    Les

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

It must be a sociologists paradise, history repeating itself again, YTS that was like 30 years ago and (is the Argentine economy strong, hope so, and no elections looming) its like we're back to a similar place. Vinylization got a point
    the responsibility of everyone and not just the young
    we are part of this society so we are to blame in a way, I cant pack my backpack this time and take a one trip out of this mess for 10 years, if I could use some of Merlin's words
    put the country on their knees
    so they appear to be great... Yes those who claim for their bog rolls "went to a good school" want us to look up at them, maybe the next big idea will be free bog rolls for all who live within the sphincter of the M25, the rest of us can take our tin can of water and go for a defecatio in the local beck......Ok to avoid being taken literally, I think politics in this country may need some fresh new ideas and thinking...gawd help us if they bring back their old mental health acts and start locking unmarried mother up in asylums or sticking them in workhouses, I am sure some would not object but its been done before in living memory and thats right back to where we are now.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BLOXBOOKS

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BLOXBOOKS View Post
    It must be a sociologists paradise, history repeating itself again, YTS that was like 30 years ago and (is the Argentine economy strong, hope so, and no elections looming) its like we're back to a similar place. Vinylization got a point we are part of this society so we are to blame in a way, I cant pack my backpack this time and take a one trip out of this mess for 10 years, if I could use some of Merlin's words so they appear to be great... Yes those who claim for their bog rolls "went to a good school" want us to look up at them, maybe the next big idea will be free bog rolls for all who live within the sphincter of the M25, the rest of us can take our tin can of water and go for a defecatio in the local beck......Ok to avoid being taken literally, I think politics in this country may need some fresh new ideas and thinking...gawd help us if they bring back their old mental health acts and start locking unmarried mother up in asylums or sticking them in workhouses, I am sure some would not object but its been done before in living memory and thats right back to where we are now.
    think they call these help for young mothers out of work now
    stick em in a room full of unmarried moms and they teach each other how much more they can get in benefits

Thread Information