eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please please can we have the facility to print invoices without first having to....

Harrogate, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View gbsbks2010's Feedback (+1964)
    All-About gbsbks2010
    View gbsbks2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Please please can we have the facility to print invoices without first having to....

Please please can we have the facility to print invoices without first having to issue them.

I really would like to be able to have the choice to print an invoice for an item that has been sold or bought without having to actually invoice my buyer or ask the seller for an invoice.

My buyers mainly pay for the item first through buy it now, but then to gain their address easily, I have to invoice them.

I know I can go to their contact details and print the information off that page, but I just want all the information that is available on the invoice. And the best way would be to be able to print an invoice without having the need to send the invoice to the buyer first.

Can someone let me know if this facility Is very difficult to implement?

Default Re: Please please can we have the facility to print invoices without first having to

I agree with gb in this one

All-About gbsbks2010
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Please please can we have the facility to print invoices without first having to

Bump

I would welcolme other points of view

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would like this as a seller and can see that buyers who are paying by cheque might find it useful.

Really, what you are printing as a seller is a delivery note so it would be nice to be able to change the heading, perhaps?
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

I don't use the invoice once sent to buyers, except as a packing slip, but I can see where this might be useful.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

There's already a tick box for if you want the invoice emailed to yourself so it shouldn't be too hard to add another tick box for when you *don't* want it sent to the buyer.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

There may be hundreds of little improvements.

But the one we need is the API !

This is the one that will bring in new members.

If I was Gazza I would put all ebid's efforts into it.

Weston Super Mare, Somerset, United Kingdom
    View WorleGirl's Feedback (+929)
    All-About WorleGirl
    View WorleGirl's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would like to see this facility implemented soon too. As much as I state that the invoice is for reference only (since customer already paid), I've just had them pay twice now

I do think it's odd that the buyer's address is not viewable until the invoice is issued also.
    Craft Clearout
    (Most new, some hardly used)

Handmade by Jenny
    (my hobby results in lovingly handmade items that need a new home!)

Music

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

What am i missing? Am I simplifying this, to me, nonexistent problem? Because whenever I sell something, the first thing that happens from my point of view is that I get a "Confirmation email" in the After Auction Log, meaning I not only get the email to my registered email account but I also get the same message as a popup in the AAL. This gives me the buyer's shipping address, eBid screen name, and registered email address, so I have no need to send any invoice at all if they happen to have already paid. Maybe this is how it works only in the US?

All-About gbsbks2010
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TexasAda View Post
    What am i missing? Am I simplifying this, to me, nonexistent problem? Because whenever I sell something, the first thing that happens from my point of view is that I get a "Confirmation email" in the After Auction Log, meaning I not only get the email to my registered email account but I also get the same message as a popup in the AAL. This gives me the buyer's shipping address, eBid screen name, and registered email address, so I have no need to send any invoice at all if they happen to have already paid. Maybe this is how it works only in the US?

I've had a look at your suggestion, and it is not as neat and tidy as a printable invoice which shows a name and address, the item bought, the postage paid, and which can be sent with the bought item to the buyer.

Thread Information