Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do my views totals keep going back to Zero

Default Re: Why do my views totals keep going back to Zero

In part I agree with you, but if we don`t keep trying to get thier attention to the fact that Ebid would be a much better site for most sellers who are currently trading on Greedbay to come over and take a look, then we will never know.I do know that several people have asked for item numbers of my items listed,but still only one thing sold so far.
    I am a very optimistic person ,so I will keep an open mind on things.Thanks for your comment and here`s to a better selling furure for all.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monarchbutterfly View Post
    In part I agree with you, but if we don`t keep trying to get thier attention to the fact that Ebid would be a much better site for most sellers who are currently trading on Greedbay to come over and take a look, then we will never know.I do know that several people have asked for item numbers of my items listed,but still only one thing sold so far.
    I am a very optimistic person ,so I will keep an open mind on things.Thanks for your comment and here`s to a better selling furure for all.
    That's the spirit!

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Thanks for your message .I think because I have been used to the greedbay site showing how many people are watching my items I thought Ebid worked the same way. I realise now that it doesn`t.What really counts as you say are the sales.Lets hope that we all start seeing results soon. Linda
    Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    Agree with Mel, not so concerned about feedback; it's nice to get it, but not getting it is part of online selling, so as long as nobody's unhappy, I figure things are OK.

The view counters are a bit squirrely sometimes, mine reset themselves as well, seemingly at random, not sure why as mine are set as Mel prescribed. I don't worry about it too much though, as it hasn't been known to affect sales.

Oh and welcome to eBid.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Thread Information