Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Can we please have a sub-sub-category in our stores please?????

Forum Newbie
    Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    View CazzasStuckonU's Feedback (+4785)
    All-About CazzasStuckonU
    View CazzasStuckonU's Listings
    Forum Posts

Post Can we please have a sub-sub-category in our stores please?????

I am making contact with you in my capacity as a seller. At the present I currently have open 4 stores with room for one more store,
    which I envisage that I will be opening before the end of the current calendar year. My query/request relates to space within a store.

As you well know, when opening a store, you start by naming the store and then setting up the parent headings followed by that of the
    sub-category headings. Obviously there is only so much room for x number of parents and sub-categories before the store runs out of
    space.

What I would like to ask, would it be possible for ebid to allow stores to be able to set up that that the structure is like as
    follows:

Parent (Estimated at 20)
    |
    Sub-Category (Estimated at 15)
    |
    Sub-Sub-Category (Estimated at 15)

If something like this was possible, it would be easy on the eye for my customers to browse.

At present my customers know exactly where to go within my stores as it is pretty much self explanatory.

I currently have over 7,000 listings and my aim by the end of my fiancial year is to more than double this number. Furthermore I see
    eBid.net to be the home of my business for many years to come, if not for the entire time that my business exists.

It is my intention to grow both my business, while at the same time help eBid grow in stature within the internet community. During my
    time on eBid I have had success in selling my wares not to just within the UK but also to Asia, America and Europe.

If a sub-sub-category could be implemented I am sure that many other businesses would find it of great benefit too.

You are more than welcome to look at my store setup.

Many thanks for looking

CazzasStuckonU

Default Re: Can we please have a sub-sub-category in our stores please?????

I'd suggest that you move this over to another forum.

Website Suggestions would be a better place for it.

Thread Information