Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Add Some Sort of Postage Printing Program!

Forum Lurker
    View CNCJEWELRY's Feedback (+778)
    All-About CNCJEWELRY
    View CNCJEWELRY's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Add Some Sort of Postage Printing Program!

If Auctiva.com Can Do it I believe eBid.net can do it. Auctiva.com is a 3rd party program used with auction sites. I do not believe they are much larger than eBid.

Default Re: Add Some Sort of Postage Printing Program!

Quote Originally Posted by CNCJEWELRY View Post
    If Auctiva.com Can Do it I believe eBid.net can do it. Auctiva.com is a 3rd party program used with auction sites. I do not believe they are much larger than eBid.
    Auctiva.com is NOT an auction site. They provide specialized software that can only be used by FeeBay sellers. And judging by the "Free Trial" button, after a month or two the seller is charged for their services.

As far as I know, none of the auction sites have a function that allows sellers to print postage. It can be done very easily on PayPal or the USPS website.

Forum Lurker
    View CNCJEWELRY's Feedback (+778)
    All-About CNCJEWELRY
    View CNCJEWELRY's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Add Some Sort of Postage Printing Program!

I know exactly what Auctiva.com is for I used them and Inkfrog for years when I was on FeeBay. They kept creeping up with their prices for I used Auctiva when it was totally free so I moved back to Feebay Selling Manager. I have used Stamps.com back before PayPal or FeeBay offered First Class International Mail.
    All I was saying is that If my customer pays via PayPal I use them to print postage but if they pay by other means I still use PayPal Multi Option. If Auctiva as cheap as they are can incorporate postage printing it may be possible for eBid to work out something with one of the on-line postage printing companies.

Thread Information