My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Automatic Marked Payments for YDC and charity auctions

Default Automatic Marked Payments for YDC and charity auctions

Just a thought really not sure if it's easy to set up, but at present if a buyer pays via paypal the item is automatically marked as paid. Is there a way the same could be done on YDC and charity auctions that when a buyer donates the money through Justgiving the item gets marked as paid automatically as well?
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Default Re: Automatic Marked Payments for YDC and charity auctions

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    Just a thought really not sure if it's easy to set up, but at present if a buyer pays via paypal the item is automatically marked as paid. Is there a way the same could be done on YDC and charity auctions that when a buyer donates the money through Justgiving the item gets marked as paid automatically as well?
    The trouble I see with that is
    a) just giving is not a payment option integrated with eBid
    b) when paying by just giving lots of us 'pay' for more than 1 item or pay more for an item (rounding up)

I do not think any messing with YDC payments is a good idea (although I would still like to see charity items incur 0% fvf for gallery and have the 2nd category (if chosen in charity section) free as well

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Automatic Marked Payments for YDC and charity auctions

Just Giving isn't a payment processor, we just choose to use it for that function in particular circumstances. An attempt at integration makes no sense, I'm afraid. Think about all the important stuff you don't have - item IDs, merchant numbers etc;

Thread Information