My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Category Suggestion...

Default Category Suggestion...

I am guessing that sellers coming from Ebay are humorously being called refugees on here, so that makes me a refugee. My name is Kris, and I am an experienced seller with baseball cards. I purchased the Seller+ package today to avoid the higher price later. I have posted my first item to see how the process works, and I am pleased so far. I see the category that Ebid is using starts with "Sports Memorabilia & Cards", and I am guessing that this is to make the categories somewhat like Ebay so people know where there favorite items are located. I feel that this is actually bad for sellers like me that are selling cards, but have nothing to do with sports memorabilia, as your category title only has "& Cards" for me, which is barely noticeable. I would love to see cards get it's own category so my items can get fair exposure, but I am sure everyone would like to see this for the category that they sell in, too. LOL. Trading Cards is probably the best name for a category about cards. That way it could be divided into "Sports Cards" and "Non-Sports Cards" subcategories, and then be branched out in hundreds of ways from there.

The only thing that I found that needs to be added for sure is subcategory for 2011 baseball cards, being that it is May of 2011, and millions of 2011 cards have been in the market since February. The newest subcategory that you currently have is for 2000-2010. You could put a new one for 2011, or jump ahead of yourselves and list the next decade 2011-2020 to keep me from asking every year. I am sure that you will want to put an subs for graded and non-graded, just like you have for the other subcategories in that category. If this could be fixed for me, I will be able to properly list the thousands of items that I have here to sell, instead of using the "other" subcategory. Thanks!!

Kris Benham
    Benham Baseball Cards

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Category Suggestion...

This was fixed a few weeks ago.

Thx
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn