Forum Newbie
    Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
    View mohsinsf's Feedback (+88)
    All-About mohsinsf
    View mohsinsf's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile A Special Request to Gazza

Hope every one is fine.

Although ebid is balanced website for buyer and sellers both but I am talking here with seller point of view. Could there be a data base analysis of ebid to enhance the sales revenue indepth research on data , like most hot items sold on ebid, most written(searched) product titles on ebid, hot selling categories and etc etc.

why I am asking because febay supporting a lot such kind of websites and tools that helps a lot to sellers. like a site for example terapeak

so I request to gazza and his team to consider this point in future if they feel necessary because its my personal opinion.

by making such kind of database or website ebid can generate more revenue aswell by charging reasonable fee to access that kind of information.

feel free to correct me.

have a nice time

regards,
    Find nice Collection Duvet Covers, Duvet Cover Sets, Pillow Cases, Fitted Sheets, Flat Sheets
    http://eazyshopping.ebid.net/
    Thank you very much for Viewing

Forum Newbie
    View milly1315's Feedback (+246)
    All-About milly1315
    View milly1315's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: A Special Request to Gazza

OK! you might be right, but, what about the people who paid, me included?
    now pay pal is investigating and, they said that it would take about 30 days to resolve this issue!!
    this seller did not sell cheap items, he knows how to get people, to fall in their trap!!!
    I have been saving money for sometime, to get a new laptop, so I saw this beautiful laptop for 700$ I did not think I just bid!! but, wait it does end there, after I bid on this laptop, this seller had another one at a much cheaper price!! guess who won the auction, I did !!! now all my savings are gone!!
    Like the saying goes." if it is to good to be true !!!!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by milly1315 View Post
    now pay pal is investigating and, they said that it would take about 30 days to resolve this issue!!
    this seller did not sell cheap items, he knows how to get people, to fall in their trap!!!
    I have been saving money for sometime, to get a new laptop, so I saw this beautiful laptop for 700$ I did not think I just bid!! but, wait it does end there, after I bid on this laptop, this seller had another one at a much cheaper price!! guess who won the auction, I did !!! now all my savings are gone!!
    Is this the correct thread for your problem?

Forum Newbie
    Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
    View mohsinsf's Feedback (+88)
    All-About mohsinsf
    View mohsinsf's Listings
    Forum Posts

Re: A Special Request to Gazza

I didn't understand honestly ..what do you want to say...sorry if i'm unable to understand
    Find nice Collection Duvet Covers, Duvet Cover Sets, Pillow Cases, Fitted Sheets, Flat Sheets
    http://eazyshopping.ebid.net/
    Thank you very much for Viewing

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinsf View Post
    Re: A Special Request to Gazza

I didn't understand honestly ..what do you want to say...sorry if i'm unable to understand
    Think this is the the wrong thread, there is another one running with ref to seller identifacation.

Thread Information