eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last attempt - Rare UK60s Psych on sale and still no takers! What's up?

Cambuslang, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View KAYS6912's Feedback (+245)
    All-About KAYS6912
    View KAYS6912's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Last attempt - Rare UK60s Psych on sale and still no takers! What's up?

Quote Originally Posted by smurfury View Post
    Hi fortesmentum. I don't know if this helps ( as the auction was not for a record ) but i thought maybe you should look at this auction 42454064 ... the item sold for £643. and had 2 bidders. But i sell low price items so cannot comment on your items. Good luck julie.
    Sold for THAT price and they were sending it FIRST CLASS RECORDED? Aye right! I'd have been looking for Securicor (OK - Special Delivery would've sufficed)!!!! How the hell would they get away with sending it RD anyway? What happens if it goes AWOL? £41 comp for £643? I do not think so!!!!!!!!
    Nancy
    Ceud mìle f?*ilte!
    ‘A hundred thousand welcomes!’

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BARGAIN-BROWSER

GENERAL STORE

Default Re: Last attempt - Rare UK60s Psych on sale and still no takers! What's up?

Quote Originally Posted by waxntrax View Post
    I have had an Ebid id for 2 years and have only recently tired of Feebay's greed and had a serious look at Ebid & I just don't see the buyers here. It's like Ebid is full of ex sellers from the other site but none of the buyers. Unless you have something really rare I can't see any action at all. The mid price stuff is going to struggle to get a page view let alone a bid. Sad.
    This week I have sold 6 records, yes low priced ones around £1 each, but the records are selling. I don't rely on record sales to make me a full time living.

Thread Information