eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advantage of having a store(s) on an auction site?

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Advantage of having a store(s) on an auction site?

Quote Originally Posted by SherMari View Post
    You don't have to open a store if you don't want to, it basically is just a sorting method for the seller. You are a seller plus and you get 5 free stores you can use them or not.

I opened 2 here and even named them but just trying to figure out if I'm missing any of the advantages to the stores. They seem popular so trying to figure out why and what I might be missing. I don't list a lot of items so my inventory is easy to keep track of.

as sherimari says... it is up to the seller, and the more items you have listed and the more diverse your listings are the more stores come into their own for the seller, and as I said earlier if you have a regular customer who only buys one type of items (ie stamps) it means they can just bookmark that one store

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    as sherimari says... it is up to the seller, and the more items you have listed and the more diverse your listings are the more stores come into their own for the seller, and as I said earlier if you have a regular customer who only buys one type of items (ie stamps) it means they can just bookmark that one store

So stores are more of a convenience for the seller rather then an ability to make more sales due to having a store?

A buyer can add you as a favorite seller to make it easier to shop your items or is bookmarking the store easier/faster or the preferred method.
    Sorry to keep asking questions about this but as I have stated I didn't have a store until I came here and I'm just trying to understand the advantages for me. Appreciate the comments.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool Re: Advantage of having a store(s) on an auction site?

Well…After I fill up all my 5 stores with all my items what I have now for all my existing stuff for each category, probably after that I will open 6th store for other my stuff which I have now but can’t go exactly in one of 5 stores, I mean my items is all different from category and name of store and will be much easier for my potential buyers to find item which is looking for….Well no big deal because as I know for every next each store price is very cheap…So in the end probably I will be first one who is going to open 6th store and 7...8...….around 50,000 item is going to take loooooong time to list all but Dzambo will make it ‘’like always’’……...

P.S. I have planned to live another 30-35 years minimum…So........

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    Well…After I fill up all my 5 stores with all my items what I have now for all my existing stuff for each category, probably after that I will open 6th store for other my stuff which I have now but can’t go exactly in one of 5 stores, I mean my items is all different from category and name of store and will be much easier for my potential buyers to find item which is looking for….Well no big deal because as I know for every next each store price is very cheap…So in the end probably I will be first one who is going to open 6th store and 7...8...….around 50,000 item is going to take loooooong time to list all but Dzambo will make it ‘’like always’’……...

P.S. I have planned to live another 30-35 years minimum…So........
    LOL! Now that's positive thinking.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

So stores are more of a convenience for the seller rather then an ability to make more sales due to having a store?

I have to pass on that one as far as sales here are concerned as I have always had stores on here and when I was on the bay as well, so I can not say one way or the other here.... that said another site I am on (a special paper collectables site) do not have stores and I sell 250+ items a week but then I have 14,000 items listed there

A buyer can add you as a favorite seller to make it easier to shop your items or is bookmarking the store easier/faster or the preferred method.

the simple answer is yes if you bookmark you can go right to the section (be it store or area within a store) without having to make extra clicks, which if like some sellers you have 1,000's if not 10,000's of items saves a LOT of looking at items you are not intrested in

Forum Diehard
    View SherMari's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About SherMari
    View SherMari's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adruml View Post

Sorry to keep asking questions about this but as I have stated I didn't have a store until I came here and I'm just trying to understand the advantages for me. Appreciate the comments.
    Yep.

Thread Information