My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Two vintage items - just listed

Lightbulb Two vintage items - just listed

I have purchased those from an estate sale, they both appear to have never been used, and are in absolutely mint condition.

1. Coca-Cola drinking container made of clear plastic, with words Coca-Cola right by the top, a red top and a straw. The reason I call it "drinking container" is that I can't decide whether it's a glass or a cup. It's a little bit of both. Here's the link:
    Coca-Cola drinking container with lid

2. A ceramic cup with the words "You're One of a Kind" on it, along with flowers / leaves and pretty pastel borders. There's a lavender daisy with the yellow center, right on top of the handle. The rest of the cup is off-white color. Absolutely no chips or nicks. By Russ Berrie & Co, stated handmade & handpainted. Microwave & dishwasher safe. Here's the link:
    You're One of a Kind Russ Mug

They are both in my Perfect Presents store. Will make a great gift for that someone special OR a collector of Coca-Cola memorabilia.

Don't pay any attention to the shipping posted for the mug. I will change it to the Calculated Shipping once I figure out whether it's a Regular or a Large box. The shipping weight will be 2 pounds, the longest domestic distance is California. How can I tell if this is a Regular or a Large box? All I know, it's too big for the small Priority FRB; will fit nicely into the medium one The measurements are in the listing; can you look?

Oh and stop by each of my stores while you're at it. The links are in my siggy. TY
    Last edited by OvertheRainbow4U; 4th April 2011 at 02:49 AM. Reason: goofed

Thread Information