Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Do you have any old photographs?

View TOPticl's Feedback (+1938)
    All-About TOPticl
    View TOPticl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Do you have any old photographs?

What are you going to do with them? And would you like to make a bit of money from them?

I run a small photo preservation business – [maybe searching for my username might find it on the web :-) ]
    I am always looking for more stock to sell here on ebid

If you look there you will see that my prime interest is in photos of a railway subject matter.
    I sell copies of these photos here on ebid – and that’s how the photographer and I make a little money.
    I have found that some of the most popular photos that I sell are more to do with buildings and locations than the train in the picture.

So do you have some old photos that just accumulate dust in the bottom of a cupboard somewhere?
    If the subject matter is of more general interest then why not let me run them through my process – clean them up and digitise them – so that copies can be made for sale, or just as security copies.
    This way they become much more accessible and can be viewed on a computer or DVD player. Or extra prints and enlargements can be made with a quick visit to Boots.

If you have some old photos that you want to turn to a profit then send me a private message from here.
    Many of my pictures have now sold here on ebid and I am attracting new customers to ebid every week. So your pictures could help make ebid even more successful
    Last edited by TOPticl; 3rd April 2011 at 04:51 PM.

Thread Information