eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Gibson Les Paul up for sale!

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Gibson Les Paul up for sale!

Gibson Les Paul SG just listed. Priced very reasonable. I have shipping to US only as there are size limits for certain Countries. If you are across the Pond and have an interest please ask if it can be shipped to your country I'll send a quote.

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Gibson Les Paul up for sale!

Only 4 views so far!!!! Listed over $100.00 less then on the other site. Hello!

nice guitar! wish i had the extra cash! No doubt it should sell!, try putting a low starting bid and put a reserve for the least you will take. It should accumulate hundreds of views if it was listed at say $5 starting bid with a $750 reserve. And you can also try the $2.50 option that will put it on the front page always. Just trying to help dont take the wrong way! Thanks alot friend!

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TattooandJewelry View Post
    nice guitar! wish i had the extra cash! No doubt it should sell!, try putting a low starting bid and put a reserve for the least you will take. It should accumulate hundreds of views if it was listed at say $5 starting bid with a $750 reserve. And you can also try the $2.50 option that will put it on the front page always. Just trying to help dont take the wrong way! Thanks alot friend!
    Actually this came from "the other side" Have a buyer interested but couldn't afford the price with the fees included so I told hime I would list it here for less. Although I shouldn't be too worried I hope someone doesn't buy it before he gets around to it and if he doesn't want it I'll get it relisted and it will sell this week.
    I did invest the $2.50 for front page and I try not to use the reserve option as it seems to turn a lot of people off.
    With the Front Page option, the guitar being shown in Plug your Auctions along with this showing up in Google search I hope my guy finds it as I only communicated through the other site's email and followed all the rules in regards to links. If not if someone here wants to pick it up cheap and beat him to it that's okay also.
    Appreciate the help nothing you stated can be taken wrong.

Thread Information