eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Re-posting auctions emails

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re-posting auctions emails

When I used to re-post auctions after they had run the course of 10 auto-reposts, I would get a million reposting emails, singly. Just had to repost over 200, and this time, just a handful of nice concise bulk notifications appeared in my inbox - so much tidier and easier to keep my email inbox up to date that deleting over 200 notification emails. Thanks tons for that, seriously! (I have all my notifications turned on so as not to miss anything but it used to be a pain at the re-posting times )

Default Re: Re-posting auctions emails

Quote Originally Posted by darklisruthven View Post
    When I used to re-post auctions after they had run the course of 10 auto-reposts, I would get a million reposting emails, singly. Just had to repost over 200, and this time, just a handful of nice concise bulk notifications appeared in my inbox - so much tidier and easier to keep my email inbox up to date that deleting over 200 notification emails. Thanks tons for that, seriously! (I have all my notifications turned on so as not to miss anything but it used to be a pain at the re-posting times )
    Just a heads-up. When some of our closed items didn't appear on our Unsold bucket, and I asked support for help, they wanted to see their original email from when it was listed. At that time I was deleting all of them, so I couldn't supply it (and the problem was never resolved). Since then I keep the emails in a separate folder in case I need to retrieve one.

Thread Information