Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: ** 30% Off (1) Item in my store through March 21 - Details within!

Forum Newbie
    View lusylou08's Feedback (+219)
    All-About lusylou08
    View lusylou08's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default ** 30% Off (1) Item in my store through March 21 - Details within!

4 days left! 30% Off of one item in my auctions/store - Now through auctions ending Monday, March 21st. Receive 30% off any "buy it now" purchase, or take your chance at bidding and get 30% off the auction sale price on (1) item! If you bid and win on more than 1 item, the discount will be applied to the highest price item. Even if you don't want to buy - suggestions appreciated and thanks for stopping in!

Discount does not apply to any S&H charges (earrings free S&H in US)
    Not available on "custom" orders.
    You must notify me either by private message or "ask the seller" on auction page that you want the discount before paying. Please wait for my invoice with discounted total to pay from.

Happy Bidding!

If you reply to me via this post please forgive me if I don't respond. I do not want my post deleted again due to breaking the forum posting rules. I will respond to all "ask the seller" on auction questions or private messages. Name:  crystal ab flip single.JPG
Views: 21
Size:  51.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by lusylou08; 17th March 2011 at 10:47 AM. Reason: plug

Forum Newbie
    All-About lusylou08
    Forum Posts

Default Re: ** 30% Off (1) Item in my store through March 21 - Details within!

Great gifts!

Forum Newbie
    All-About lusylou08
    Forum Posts

30% Off of one item in my auctions/store - Now through auctions ending Monday, March 21st. Receive 30% off any "buy it now" purchase, or take your chance at bidding and get 30% off the auction sale price on (1) item! If you bid and win on more than 1 item, the discount will be applied to the highest price item. Even if you don't want to buy - suggestions appreciated and thanks for stopping in!

You must notify me either by private message or "ask the seller" on auction page that you want the discount before paying. Please wait for my invoice with discounted total to pay from.

Happy Bidding!

If you reply to me via this post please forgive me if I don't respond. I do not want my post deleted again due to breaking the forum posting rules. I will respond to all "ask the seller" on auction questions or private messages. Name:  crystal ab flip single.JPG
Size:  51.1 KB[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by lusylou08; 19th March 2011 at 08:42 PM.

Forum Newbie
    All-About lusylou08
    Forum Posts

Name:  volcano6.JPG
Views: 14
Size:  71.6 KB2 Days Left!
    Quote Originally Posted by lusylou08 View Post
    30% Off of one item in my auctions/store - Now through auctions ending Monday, March 21st. Receive 30% off any "buy it now" purchase, or take your chance at bidding and get 30% off the auction sale price on (1) item! If you bid and win on more than 1 item, the discount will be applied to the highest price item. Even if you don't want to buy - suggestions appreciated and thanks for stopping in!

Happy Bidding!

Size:  51.1 KB
    [/QUOTE]

Forum Newbie
    All-About lusylou08
    Forum Posts

Default Re: ** 30% Off (1) Item in my store - Don't miss out! Details within!

Time is running out!

Thread Information