eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Suggestions On Improving My Store?

Live Free And Fly High, New Mexico, United States
    View CrazyJays's Feedback (+106)
    All-About CrazyJays
    View CrazyJays's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radicalfightstore View Post
    From what I can gather its because I had my company logo watermark on my images to protect them, just as ebid place their logo.

There were no links to any other sites as I was careful to remove them and spent hours doing find and replaces to make sure.

This was their email reason :-

Reason(s) : T-Offering to Sell Offsite or Links to e-Commerce Website within description.
    39026843 # Jaco Guardian Compression MMA Shorts X Large 34-36" UFC # Sporting Goods>Martial Arts>Apparel

I have checked the listing and there are no links on it only my logo

The only thing i can think of is.
    Did you have a link to a diffrent website out side of ebid? You cant do anything like that. I have read something in the line of this in the help page somewhere.

If its not for this reason i dont know what it could be. I hope i was some help.

Jason

No, I was careful to remove any links. It seems to be because I have a small logo on the frame of my images to protect them that has radicalfightshop.co.uk although this is an image not a link, just my company name......

Ebid have taken that as me linking to other sites..... Not sure why its just a watermark to try and make it harder for people to copy my images I paid for.

Live Free And Fly High, New Mexico, United States
    View CrazyJays's Feedback (+106)
    All-About CrazyJays
    View CrazyJays's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ok thats why then.
    You cant have any name thats to a website you sell from even in the item listing or even the user name cant be a website name its against the rules here. its cant have anything to do with a website.

Jason

wow well thats over 200 + images that id have to amend just for ebid, and so far no sales.

im not sure its really worth it? i have paid £50 for a store account but lost £100s in time on this already.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radicalfightstore View Post
    wow well thats over 200 + images that id have to amend just for ebid, and so far no sales.

im not sure its really worth it? i have paid £50 for a store account but lost £100s in time on this already.
    I'm sorry, but I don't know how else to say this:

You have been a member for 7 days, having listing problems due to breaking eBid rules and wondering why you have no sales (because your listings have been deleted for the moment).

I see a lot of members trying to give you advice on how to do things the eBid way (that is the secret on here).

You need to clear your mind of the eBay mentality and accept the eBid experience. Do that, and you'll do great here.

You seem to be in a great rush to get selling here, but many of us are just trying to help you get started on the right foot before it gets too complicated for you.

x

I can promise you have have no ebay mentality, only a practical business one, I only use ebay as a selling tool and nothing more.

I am just trying to work with ebid to build another estore, if someone can let me know how I can edit, add to the gallery and inturn the listings 200+ images it would really help. Then I can liven up my listings again?

Thread Information