Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Streamline & Re Organise Site

Quote Originally Posted by BAGHAG999 View Post
    My work room is clutterd ive lost one of the gran kids in it.
    .. oh lovely -I have two here to lose - would you like them?
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Newbie
    All-About gypsyhobby
    View gypsyhobby's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just a newby here but I found it hard to Advance search in Australia only, I kept getting UK listings. Perhaps someone could confirm this experience for me. I personally would like to only receive responses to searches from listings that support and encourage posting to my country and I could search worldwide then and not search in each country's eBid store (esp. when each country I want to obtain items from have a strong following nationally in my fav craft, machine knitting).
    Further to my musings I believe that two categories are not too much when so many items could be properly listed in each category, eg., Machine knitting could be Craft/Knitting/Machine Tools OR Craft/Knitting/Machine Books OR Craft/Knitting/Machine Yarn with Craft/Knitting/Hand Tools OR Craft/Knitting/Hand Books OR Craft/Knitting/Hand Yarn and Craft/Crochet Tools OR Craft/Crochet Pattern Books OR Craft/Crochet Yarn. I do not want my machine searches to be filed away in the Drills and Lathes etc,. section. It would save a lot of time for each buyer in browsing and being faster more buyers would visit more often. As the time would be so much less a lot more browsing could be done by phone as well. I really do not like to find items in my searches that do not have the key words included in the item that I have used to narrow the results and suddenly my search has all machine knitting or card making items when I wanted hand knitting items.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

In the green bar at the top, click advanced search. On the right is a drop down box....select the country you want!! Welcome here!!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information