eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A way to support each other maybe?

Default A way to support each other maybe?

Hi everyone and a good morning to you all.
    I shall try to keep this short so as not to bore you all but I have a blog (the link is in my signature)
    I hope I'm not breaking any rules by having the link and if I am I shall remove it immediately.
    Anyway . . .back to the plot - I have put a link on my blog to ebid with a blog post praising ebid in an attempt to get people over to have a look.
    Now I know this is nothing new and probably been done before but I was thinking if other ebid members have a blog then I can follow them and maybe they can then follow me which in turn may generate some interest in ebid from our current followers.

does this make any sense or is it all garbled xxx

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I blog at Tumblr now, rather than Blogger/BlogSpot - but I kept that account open to follow others, so I've just done so with your blog, ta. Lovely background!! I've also blogged a quick post myself to point towards my Tumblr stuff. Thanks for the prompt!

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wow, that sounds great. Unfortunately, I'm not a blogger in the conventional sense, (my blog is part of a larger site that doesn't allow linking), but I do mention eBid in my Pogo profile. I met a nice lady on there (in the game chat) just the other night who sells jewelry on the other side, talked to her about eBid and she said she'd check us out.

I do need to move my blog to a different site though, one that allows linking and that's easy enough to manage for this Luddite.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

I notice you use blogspot - is it easy to use and do they have site restrictions on content?

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

BTW: Your cards are GORGEOUS! You are really talented.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    I notice you use blogspot - is it easy to use and do they have site restrictions on content?

I know you're not asking me, and I'm possibly too techy to trust on this matter but I really think Tumblr's easier to use. It does have occasional reliability issues, but they claim to have worked on that recently and the site hasn't fallen over for me since. I think it's better looking too.

Hello there - if I can use blogspot then anyone can lol. I found it easy to use and havent found any restrictions yet. xx

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

Thanks Kimbo and SayItWithCards, I'll check both places out. I'm getting a little tired of my present blog site; 3 years on-site for free and it's really easy to use, that's the good side, but the no linking rule has burned me on more than a few occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    I blog at Tumblr now, rather than Blogger/BlogSpot - but I kept that account open to follow others, so I've just done so with your blog, ta. Lovely background!! I've also blogged a quick post myself to point towards my Tumblr stuff. Thanks for the prompt!
    Gonna take a look at tumblr but hav to say i'm happy with blogspot and I spend enuff time glued to my pc already - according to my other half any road lol xx

Thanks Kimbo and SayItWithCards, I'll check both places out. I'm getting a little tired of my present blog site; 3 years on-site for free and it's really easy to use, that's the good side, but the no linking rule has burned me on more than a few occasions.

Your more than welcome - give it a whirl and I can follow you then xx

Thread Information