My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Anyone know what causes

Bit of luck the pain went and he went off for his interview and forgot to say he was ok.I'm sure he is ok.He will turn up and soon.

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Went to docs about the sharp pain in my lower right hand rib cage, told them the symptoms as I was still in agony the following morning. They prodded and poked me to see where the pain was, they couldn't work out what was causing the pain, but they thought it may have been gallstones, I was ok lying on my back until they started to prod me. Then they decided the best thing was to call an ambulance to take me to a&e for some scans and tests. Which all came back negative.

Luckily for me it wasn't gallstones or my appendix, they asked me what I like to eat, so I told them what I eat at night and Ithey have advised me not to eat my sweet & sour meals or anything that has spices in it and to see how I get on. They have advised me that if the pain starts up again I must go directly to a&e either by a friend driving me there or if I can't get a lift to call an ambulance out if I happen to be in a lot of pain again.

As for my job interview, it's going to be next Wednesday.

I tried to come on earlier today but my credit on my dongle ran out, had to top it up so I could reply. Good thing I did really as I got a sale this evening.
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good for you Craig. Glad to hear you went & took care of things and got a good report. So you already know what to do if it happens again. Also very glad that you got your job interview rescheduled.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad to hear all's well that ends well.

Best wishes for many sales,

Glad you are ok.Had pains like that years ago and had all sorts of tests.Turned out it was stress.Still get a twinge if i am het up.

That's one thing I never got asked spyder, even though I do get stressed out quite a bit nowadays. Might mention it to them next time in case that's what's causing the pain
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Was like being stabbed with a knife.Could not move.Lets hope its soon cleared up Craig.They will sort it out.

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

pleased to see you back Craig.
    cheers tony

Usually if they think its acid pains, they advise no spicy or fatty foods. Hope you get it sorted.

I have been on a low fat, low spice diet for years. Plenty of fruit & veg. Apples are very good.

Whatever you do, do not take antacid remedies! They make it worse over time. Your body keeps an acid balance in the stomach. If it is changed to lower the acid, the body makes even more acid to redress the balance.

In fact plenty of fruit helps lower your acid production. Don't eat, no milky drinks for 4 hours before you go to bed, or you will end up with acid reflux next and that is really unpleasant. Also doctors favourite: less alcohol, quit smoking (if you do), lose weight, more exercise.

Plenty of water helps too.
    I remember everything, even what happened tomorrow.

games4mac ~ DragonsRest ~ DragonsRest Lounge ~ Windfall

Meet my avatar: Qu the engineer and enchanter. Who else could invent the armour piercing rabbit (can dig holes through anything) and the duck gun (fires rubber ducks)?
    Join me on eBid here.

God bless eBid and all who sale in her!

Thread Information