All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sadly some people think NHS means the National Happiness Service

View foxescome's Feedback (+2076)
    All-About foxescome
    View foxescome's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well I think we should give them all a free years membership to the best Gym in their area

Every new Mum I have known has lost weight as a result of walking their babies in the park, lots of stress, running around all day changing nappies, cleaning baby, trying to fit in some housework blaa blaa blaa. Not to mention walking to the health clinic & pharmacy

They tell me there's not enough time in the day to eat and more often than not they forget anyway as pre-occupied making sure baby is happy & well
    Irene

For Everything a Girl Could Want
    Skincare, Perfumes, Purses & Handbags.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Reeniay-Girls

I

These days its Have a baby dump it in gradma go back to work and i am not well pay me my money and pay my rent.I can remember the days when if you did not work or were ill for more then a few weeks you got nothing.I can remember being ill and nearly dying and being off work ill for over 6 months.We had to sell nearly everything we had to keep on going.I did not think that it was the states job to bail me out at the time.Friends would help out by inviting us for a meal and it was amazing how long you get buy with just spuds to fill you up.People expect the state to pay for everything in their lives these days.

Reincarnation is just another repeat

View bluejypsy's Feedback (+618)
    All-About bluejypsy
    View bluejypsy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder1942 View Post
    These days its Have a baby dump it in gradma go back to work and i am not well pay me my money and pay my rent.I can remember the days when if you did not work or were ill for more then a few weeks you got nothing.I can remember being ill and nearly dying and being off work ill for over 6 months.We had to sell nearly everything we had to keep on going.I did not think that it was the states job to bail me out at the time.Friends would help out by inviting us for a meal and it was amazing how long you get buy with just spuds to fill you up.People expect the state to pay for everything in their lives these days.
    I agree wholeheartedly with you Spyder. Too much money in their pocket is the problem. If they had to budget carefully and plan every meal they would have less waste, less waist and a healthier diet.

Special items for that special little person in your life.

Click here to visit Blue's Homemade Goodies.

People today say life is a struggle they want to ask there grandparents what strugle is.

Life is good now.I am warm,have a roof over my head and food in the fridge.No money for extras or going out and the only holiday is if a friend wants us to house sit.But i dont have to sell my goods to eat anymore. I dont have have to walk round with holes in my shoes cause the kids need new ones.i dont have to walk 6 miles to shop as i cant afford the bus fare or walk 4 miles each way to work because my bike is broken.i no longer dread the coming of Christmas or sit and cry because i cant see light at the end of the tunnel.i could go on but i am in to good a mood.

at the end of our road is a junior/infant school that serves a large council estate. only children who live on the estate are allowed to attend this school, so the furthest anyone would have to walk is approximately 600 yards each way. at 3.15 every school afternoon, the roads are clogged with parents picking up kids in their cars....... here are the obese people of the future, the children need exercise, parents are encouraging children to be lazy. i know some large people have medical reasons for their size and most of them try very hard to do something about it. I have to agree with spyder and the others, i too had very hard times when i was younger, sitting back and moaning meant you went hungry, it helps me appreciate what i have now that much more.

Feel free to browse my stores

http://hobbyhabitat.ebid.net All things crafty
    http://plain-and-purl.ebid.net Knitting Patterns
    http://floating-buy.ebid.net Fishing Tackle

Thread Information