Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Store Links to the eBid page on my Web Site

Hi Babs,
    Would you please add my site too! Dolls all my specialty!

Thanks so much, I really appreciate the added exposure!

Check out my store
    Not an eBid member yet click here it's free to join!

I guess I should say Tonner and Wilde Imagination dolls are my specialty! Thanks again!

Check out my store
    Not an eBid member yet click here it's free to join!

Quote Originally Posted by BabsnRay View Post
    I've added both your stores as requested but I may need to check the links as I'm looking at them via eBid UK and it shows the stores as empty. Is that right?
    I would say that's right Babs as I am only posting to the US initially with the items we have presently listed. Others across thwe forums have suggested we open up our posts to the UK and Canada but we have to determine if the shipping costs would even allow us to be competitive on the types of items currently being offered.
    Low Prices on Brand New Top Quality Luggage, Leathers, Bags, Cookware and more!!

Click The Banner Below To Our "All About" Page And Find All Our Clickable Store Links There

Quote Originally Posted by dardonboi View Post
    That would be great but I thought it was kind of pushy to have you list all of them.
    Treasue Chest is collectibles---Closet is clothing---Reading room is books and Giving Place benefits Salvation Army Childrens Programs.

Granny - Sorry for not doing this sooner. There's never enough hours in the day

I've added the other 4 stores as requested. Hope the links are ok for you. Any problems, please let me know here.
    Thanks again for your interest.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    Hi BabsnRay,

Newbie here who'd really appreciate being added under vintage costume jewelry, if you're still adding store links.

http://sues-jools.ebid.net

Many thanks and best wishes for many, many sales,

Sue - sorry for the delay in adding your store - there's never enough hours int eh day to cover everything, no matter how early I get up nor how late I go to bed. )

I've added your store this morning - hope its ok for you. Any problems, please let me know here. Thanks again for your interest.
    Babz

Quote Originally Posted by Wildedolls View Post
    Hi Babs,
    Would you please add my site too! Dolls all my specialty!

Thanks so much, I really appreciate the added exposure!

Thanks for your interest - I've added your store to the Collectables - Dolls part of the page - I hope thats ok. Any changes, please let me know here.
    Babz

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BabsnRay View Post
    Thanks Julie - that is great news.
    I've added your store to the gift section - I too think that is possibly the best section for it. I hope that's ok. Any problems let me know here.
    Thanks again
    Thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by TreasureLoft View Post
    I would say that's right Babs as I am only posting to the US initially with the items we have presently listed. Others across thwe forums have suggested we open up our posts to the UK and Canada but we have to determine if the shipping costs would even allow us to be competitive on the types of items currently being offered.

Okey dokey - no problem. I do buy occasionally from the USA - fabric & trims mainly, but I have been known to buy other things too. I think the last lot cost me nearly £16 in shipping alone - which was the same as what I'd paid for the fabric - but, luckily for the seller - what she had I wanted as I couldnt' get it in the UK. I can't remember what it was now, but it was a very pretty fabric.

I know what you mean re shipping / postage charges - depending on the buyer they could be a 'turn off' - but on the up side it may be worth trying a few small or non breakable items to test the water so to speak - things like linens perhaps, postcards, or other little oddments - you may bag an extra sale. Chances are you wouldn't cos the p&p would put them off, but you'll never know unless you try ))
    Babz

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post
    Thanks for that

You're very welcome - if at any time you open a second store and you want that one linked - just drop me a line. If I've still got space I'll happily add it for you.
    Babz

Forum Lurker
    View buckhysen's Feedback (+3185)
    All-About buckhysen
    View buckhysen's Listings
    Forum Posts

Could you add my store also Babs? Many thanks

http://kevs-keyrings.ebid.net/ - Gift ideas.

Thread Information