Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Listing Category with Sub-category?

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Listing Category with Sub-category?

Is it possible to have categories and subcategories in Charity listings, or do listings appear only under the heading say, Charity>Animals, with no further sub-category?

I ask because I have tried to do this as in a normal store but cannot make it work as normal. Ergo all listings for a charity appear as one continuous stream with no actual sub-categories?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by LesliesDaughter View Post
    Is it possible to have categories and subcategories in Charity listings, or do listings appear only under the heading say, Charity>Animals, with no further sub-category?

I ask because I have tried to do this as in a normal store but cannot make it work as normal. Ergo all listings for a charity appear as one continuous stream with no actual sub-categories?

Thank you.
    Thanks for the PMs

Regarding your question the heading will say much as you say. You already have a charity store set up so you can do what I have done and set up a category titled YDC and list your YDC auctions in there. This will then make it easier to promote your YDC auctions on the appropriate thread once it starts.

One other tip may be to make the Rosie's Ruff Luck Rescue Charity into a clickable link using the making it appear like this Rosie's Ruff Luck Rescue Charity then people will be sent to the site in a fresh window so they can see where their money is going to. If I have got the correct charity you can copy and paste into your auctions. If this is the wrong charity let me know the corredct one and I can soon get you a clickable link sorted if you cannot do one yourself.

Best of luck

Mel

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you, Mel, for your extremely hepful reply and, yes, that is the correct charity. I will pop in to yours to have a look and go ahead to add YDC as soon as I have a moment tomorrow. It will be easy to select some items to go across to it.

Gill

Thread Information