• Not sure - it ticks over ok!

10 20.00%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: to join or not to join

View caramia64's Feedback (+399)
    All-About caramia64
    View caramia64's Listings
    Forum Posts

thank you Babs, I've been a busy girl tonight! Have been trying to upgrade to lifetime and have managed to open a store, so now busy trying to edit my 300 almost listings to put in the store. Its a bit laborious but hopefully it will be worth it as you say once its done! Hope the house renovations haven't been to stressfull, we've been renovating ours for the past 10 years as funds allowed!!

Quote Originally Posted by caramia64 View Post
    thank you Babs, I've been a busy girl tonight! Have been trying to upgrade to lifetime and have managed to open a store, so now busy trying to edit my 300 almost listings to put in the store. Its a bit laborious but hopefully it will be worth it as you say once its done! Hope the house renovations haven't been to stressfull, we've been renovating ours for the past 10 years as funds allowed!!

I've been working on the house since about Feb - sorting each room in turn. Its been awkward cos we're still living in it - and the dust .......... it gets everywhere. I'm on the home stretch now so if I really cracked on with the work that needs to be done in the kitchen I should get it done in about a week. Its been stressful to a degree, but as I'm doing some of the carpentry, artexing as well as all the painting - its been fun too as I've learnt how to do more things. We had a bit of moeny put aside as we were going to move, but, life being what it is always changes plans for us when we're not looking, so I thought we'd put the money into this house instead and save my back by staying put. )

Once you've transfered all the listings to the store, it will be easy from there onward as any new items can be listed in your store and eBids appropriate category at the same time. Good luck with it - its not a job I'd fancy doing to be honest. I can still remember the headwork when I added templates to my store listings and had to go through each one in turn adding the template - then someone had a brainwave to do them in bulk - which she helped me with - luckily.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Hi Caramia, just had a look at your items, nice job, clear, neat, and smart, thats a good start, i,m sure others will be along to give you more tips, good luck

Feel free to browse my stores

http://hobbyhabitat.ebid.net All things crafty
    http://plain-and-purl.ebid.net Knitting Patterns
    http://floating-buy.ebid.net Fishing Tackle

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

I did wonder initially if it wouldn't be activated until the existing 7 day on ran out on 28th?
    No, you have the 24 hours to upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime or you will be back to where you were before. If you do not get offered the discount then contact support. I feel safe in saying that they will see you right.

All-About caramia64
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    No, you have the 24 hours to upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime or you will be back to where you were before. If you do not get offered the discount then contact support. I feel safe in saying that they will see you right.
    I contacted them but it appears it makes no difference if you upgrade to a different level , I checked and I still have to pay £62.03 for lifetime membership

This is quoted from email I recieved from support
    ''The Seller+ Lifetime Promotional offer is available to new users who register and upgrade within 24 hours.

If a member is already a Seller+ member and wishes to become a Seller+ Lifetime member, previous subscription payments will be deducted from the final Seller+ Lifetime payment but the Promotional offer is not available to existing Seller+ members. Please go to your My eBid > My Subscriptions tab and review.''

Guess I missed the boat!

All-About caramia64
    Forum Posts

the strange thing is the previous email I got from support stated this:

Hi Alison,
    Thanks for your email.
    Your subscription is currently Seller + 30 days.
    One option would be to upgrade to SELLER+ LIFETIME 365 - 49.99 Once you have done so please contact us by reply and we will upgrade
    your account to SELLER+ LIFETIME.

Can anyone make head nor tail of this for me? I am waiting once more for support to get back to me to see if they will honour the first email!

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes I agree that ebid sellers upgrade pricing is a mess.

It is different all over the world, and it does not seem to be well set up.

All-About caramia64
    Forum Posts

Hopefully I'm in process of getting my upgrade sorted out. To be honest though I got conflicting answers, they are being very helpful so can't fault so far. Not quite there as have to wait till end off 30 day subs to know how the outcome will hopefully be. Keeping my fingers crossed they will be true to their word, no reason to believe otherwise.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Guess I missed the boat!
    Quote them their own post: http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...de#post1182865

The post still exists so they should honour it - even if the offer has now been withdrawn. If it has now been withdrawn then the post should be removed and a statement made to that effect.

Thread Information