Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Can you tell how many watchers are watching your auctions?

Red face Can you tell how many watchers are watching your auctions?

Can you tell how many watchers are watching your auctions?

This feature would be great.....unless i am overlooking it? I'm new to ebid.....I have jumped ship from Egay.

Hi jgiannettict, and welcome to ebid! You are from a beautiful part of the country. Our trees are already orange, yours too?

ebid does not have that feature, watchers, but the views will tell you how many people opened the listings. If you happen to notice a big deviation, often it is just the google spiders checking out your listings.

Saw you just started listing, good for you. Check out the forums for selling tips, google shoppers are different so you need to slightly change your style, terms etc to appeal to them. Tips will tell you how to change your settings for optimal traffic. ebid downloads to google almost continually, but you need to use buy it now to have them do yours. And good to use ten automatic relists in each listing. Tells google you plan to run item long time.

Someone is always here to help you. If you have any questions, come back or send any of us a priviate message. Good luck.

Thanx for the warm welcome...............

I was also wondering if you can sell digital download on ebid.......

Thank you...I will be using ebid now.......I'm Done with Ebay.

Thread Information