eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Glitch with question from customer

Forum Newbie
    View oldnumi1's Feedback (+736)
    All-About oldnumi1
    View oldnumi1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question Glitch with question from customer

I have been recieving emails saying I need to answer a question from a potential customer. However when I log in and goto "MyeBid" page" where questions normally appear, no questions have been asked. When I goto to the auction page for the item the question from the potential buyer does appear but there is no way for me to answer the question, the dialog box that normally appears to answer questions on auction page does not appear. I had answered questions from other potential buyers for the same item earlier, so I'm thinking this is the reason for the glitch. Anyway the customer has since purchased the item, and I used the "ask a question" button on auction page to answer his question. I seem to still be getting reminders to answer the question however, and don't want my account or store taken offline for not answering a question. The item I'm referring to was a 1888-s seated quarter sold from my store "Coin Shop Stop". I'm sure I'm not the only one who has encountered this glitch and wanted to bring it to adminstrators attention. Thanks

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oldnumi1 View Post
    When I goto to the auction page for the item the question from the potential buyer does appear but there is no way for me to answer the question
    The question you mention was asked whilst the auction was live. They then purchased the item which closed the auction and also all live Q&As. You can now communicate with the buyer via the AAL.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Thread Information