Forum Lurker
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View hotandvintage's Feedback (+13)
    All-About hotandvintage
    View hotandvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default using video from photographs

Quote Originally Posted by CaracalFashions View Post
    Hi everyone, I just joined Ebid a couple of days ago, and have so far set up about 7 auctions. I sell custom-made wedding dresses.

I have a website and 2 feebay stores. I am also not happy with feebay, but the problem is that about 75 - 80% of my sales come from my feebay stores. I joined another auction site, Oztion, but haven't gotten many sales from there as it's not well known. In alot of ways I'm stuck, because everyone seems to automatically go to Ebay, and don't seem to know about alternative auction sites.

Can you suggest some way I can promote my Ebid site, so I can start getting sales here? Thanks.

I was just looking at your photographs and wondered if you had considered making something like this to use as advertising your ebid store.

Pulled the video as promised.

I must apologize, as I downloaded your photographs and made this in ten minutes, so please do not expect anything great

If you want to make your own much improved version that you can add to YouTube or place on photobucket in case ebid will not link to YouTube (Sorry never tried,) I just used a free microsoft program called Photostory 3. If you want better music (I just used the photostory for that, ) you could search for royalty free music and you can find a lot that is either free or you can use it for a small donation. Just use google.

Youtube does seem to be a popular medium so may be worth a try.

I have not made this searchable on Youtube and it can only be found through this link. I will delete in a few days so not to destroy your good name.
    Last edited by hotandvintage; 20th July 2010 at 11:53 PM.

Thread Information