eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Improvement to the bulk edit selection

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Improvement to the bulk edit selection

I have a bulk edit I wish to do to most, but not all of a set of auctions in one of my shops. I can select by keyword in the title, and by shop. I then need to choose most of them to have the edit.

I can tick the ones I want and add them, but then I have to go back and do the selection over again to get to the second page and tick those, and again for the third, etc. I would like to be able to return to my selection, or to show the full list, or to retain tick/unticks over multiple pages.

Alternatively I can use the "add all" to the bucket, but then the system assumes I can't possible want to remove any and the "view all in this bucket" option vanishes and I can only either go ahead and change, or empty the bucket. Please add a review step after add all so that I can take out the few I don't want.

Either of these changes would be an improvement, both would be a luxury. If I can only have one, please add the review step - I suspect it's easier to do anyway!

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Update: with a bit more digging, I find that if I add all, then pretend I want to add more, the review link is at the top of the add page, and I can then get into review and can delete items. I don't think that many people will find it there - perhaps a simple addition to the top to include review as well as add option?

Abertillery, Blaenau Gwent, United Kingdom
    View jane6905's Feedback (+195)
    All-About jane6905
    View jane6905's Listings
    Forum Posts

The bulk edit, whilst a great and usefull tool has its disadvantages... main one for me... when you do an 'add to item description' a nasty 'seller added on' notice appears in the listings....

Can it me made so that sellers can choose to have this in the listing?

Thanks

Janey

Thread Information