My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Can't delete items

Default Can't delete items

Whether I'm a buyer or seller, I have items listed for feedback that have been canceled for various reasons. They have been deleted from sale, but still show up for feedback. There is no way to remove them from my feedback list, that I can find. Does anyone else know how?

Quote Originally Posted by kapdirs1703 View Post
    Whether I'm a buyer or seller, I have items listed for feedback that have been canceled for various reasons. They have been deleted from sale, but still show up for feedback. There is no way to remove them from my feedback list, that I can find. Does anyone else know how?
    You cannot remove them from feedback duty

Yes, probably idea is that even when a sale goes bad, the transaction should be graded via feedback. i.e. Seller bought item, listed it, sold it, cancelled sale, etc, and if that was done well, should have the chance to get good feedback from it. Buyer could have bought in good faith, but item was lost, etc, if all went well they also deserve chance to earn feedback.

And if a seller is pulling items back if they did not go for more money, certainly the buyer should be able to note that on feedback, even though seller cancelled sale.

Thread Information