eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lets get some hardcore sales going.

View 2steps's Feedback (+525)
    All-About 2steps
    View 2steps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Lets get some hardcore sales going.

Aren't forums meant for talking? If g&m didn't want us chatting them they wouldn't of added them

View 2steps's Feedback (+525)
    All-About 2steps
    View 2steps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Aren't forums meant for talking? If g&m didn't want us chatting them they wouldn't of added them

Quote Originally Posted by f3speech
    you won't win many friends in here by coming in telling everyone to do you know - better to make friends and get some sales from it.

This is my last post here coz I'm not bumping u any more.
    Princess I'm not in the game to win friendship just to win items of value and sell sought after goods.(Pay and Go show)!I'm not knocking you just would like to see pages full off bids and build up turn over.(you got to love it!)If you don't understand my point of view then theres not much I can do about that.It has been intresting talking MSN is more my style of talking with other internet users 8)

you won't win many friends in here by coming in telling everyone to do you know - better to make friends and get some sales from it.

Princess I'm not in the game to win friendship just to win items of value and sell sought after goods.(Pay and Go show)!I'm not knocking you just would like to see pages full off bids and build up turn over.(you got to love it!)If you don't understand my point of view then theres not much I can do about that.It has been intresting talking MSN is more my style of talking with other internet users 8)

Quote Originally Posted by roadman.digital

I don't see how people talking on the forums has got anything to do with the auction side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by roadman.digital

I don't see how people talking on the forums has got anything to do with the auction side of things.

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

i dont know you can plug your auctions

Thread Information