I am new to eBid even though I bought a lifetime membership over a year ago. My goal is to cut the cord with eBay. I will do that by the time summer is over. I have so many store items to move ..

I am OMIGOSH here and I sell silver. I am schme.bay and charm.farm over THERE but I am taking down and moving one item at a time. I can't figure out how to move it all at once. I'm in the bullion business and since I can't keep everything, I can AT LEAST try and sell it before I have to send it to the refinery to be melted.

I started by listing a few charms and a great charm bracelet. All telephones. I will list several rings [ I have 200 ] and earrings and pendants and brooches and even somethings that are silver but not jewelry. I listed everything buy it now for now. Once I get things in order I will do auction style listings.

As I said earlier, what doesn't sell goes to the refinery and is melted and made into flea market jewelry .. know what I mean ? I wish I could keep it all but I already have an embarrassing amount of my own. Even family members that will inherit it say "enough already."