My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Multiple postings deleted

Unhappy Multiple postings deleted

I am wondering where you find the listing that was removed. Is there a unsold file like on ebay? I had a listing removed- it was not a duplicate item but had the same title. I will have this problem alot. I sell patterns and I can think of one- "baby ensemble" which I have many of and they are all different patterns with the same name. And am wondering if you do have duplicates but they are not in the same condition how do you list these? This is going to cause a problem for me!
    Thanks for any help!

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning , I do not think there is a place to see removed listings...but with regard to a lot of your listings having the same name , this will cause them to be removed ... I suggest you put a number into each title , this should stop them being taken off ...or just add a colour in the title..blue baby ensemble or tartan any little thing like that will be ok....this is my understanding of the rules and I hope it helps....but someone with more knowledge of this will be on and let you know.....best of luck on eBid.......papa.

View bluejypsy's Feedback (+618)
    All-About bluejypsy
    View bluejypsy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grandmothersways View Post
    I am wondering where you find the listing that was removed. Is there a unsold file like on ebay? I had a listing removed- it was not a duplicate item but had the same title. I will have this problem alot. I sell patterns and I can think of one- "baby ensemble" which I have many of and they are all different patterns with the same name. And am wondering if you do have duplicates but they are not in the same condition how do you list these? This is going to cause a problem for me!
    Thanks for any help!
    I understand your frustration on this issue but at the same time I agree why it is done. I think you will find in your case as long as the items are different and that the pictures you use show this then you will get by with using either (a) (b) (c) or (1) (2) (3) at the end of each listing. You may want to use the SKU number to make sure you know which listing is which for your own stock purposes. Good luck.

Special items for that special little person in your life.

Click here to visit Blue's Homemade Goodies.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

And do "export listings" regularly so that you have a copy of every listing that you create. That way you can edit the removed ones and relist with less effort.

The consignment of "duplicate" listings to total oblivion is one of ebid's failings, imho (and it has never happened to me so I'm relatively impartial on the subject).
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Abertillery, Blaenau Gwent, United Kingdom
    View jane6905's Feedback (+195)
    All-About jane6905
    View jane6905's Listings
    Forum Posts

right export listings,
    how do i import ebay ones to ninja and then to ebid?
    walk me carefully by the hand, total ebid biff at the moment

Thread Information