Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Support email suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    The unsold page is fine except that listing status is not very clear. Did I relist this yesterday or not? Have to look at relist number/date now. Better if items were marked "relisted 5/09/10". or something. Maybe this is why seller mentions the unsolds and items in store. ie Seller having hard time telling if items are relisted or not and can't find them in store??
    That's the only thing I find can be confusing, Delta. I have been known to check "repost" but not "delete". Not a huge deal, but my wish list would include automatically deleting an unsold when it was reposted.

Quote Originally Posted by FBNeNotes View Post
    Just a new confused member... has to get used to eBid.
    As Delta said, someone who is used to listing an item as either auction or store listing, but not both, and not realizing that unless it's Run Till Sold, it will not remain in a store till the end of time, but close when he/she sets it to close.

Quote Originally Posted by rethreads View Post
    That's the only thing I find can be confusing, Delta. I have been known to check "repost" but not "delete". Not a huge deal, but my wish list would include automatically deleting an unsold when it was reposted.
    I have used old unsold listings for reference or relisting so am not sure I am comfortable w/ erasing them when I relist. But some people do have thousands, so I can see why it would be useful.

As alternative, marking the listing "relisted 5/10" AND maybe a failsafe if I tried to list it again? A note "this was relisted on 5/10, you can not create an identical listing". Could stop a lot of doubles getting posted?

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Perhaps the "delete when reposting" yes/no choice could be another user default setting.

Thread Information