Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YDC76 Winner is............

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good point about the warmth, but will probably be saving for the next few years.

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi all

just wanted to thank everyone for their bids on the quilt and the wall hanger, and would like to say a big thankyou you to burgyeb for winning them both

I would also like to mention that i opted out of the ydc as i knew that i would be breaking the rules of the YDC,

but the main point is that it was a loverly win for the charities, which was this is all about after all
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shezz View Post
    Hi all

just wanted to thank everyone for their bids on the quilt and the wall hanger, and would like to say a big thankyou you to burgyeb for winning them both

I would also like to mention that i opted out of the ydc as i knew that i would be breaking the rules of the YDC,

but the main point is that it was a loverly win for the charities, which was this is all about after all
    You are quite welcome Shezz, and your main point is extremely well taken. Was thinking the same thing and had to laugh.

It's been decided between me & Paul that the charity for YDC77 is nominated as the 44th Nottingham Boys Brigage. http://44nottingham.boys-brigade.org.uk/

It's one of the smaller companies within the boys brigade and also has a girls section within it.

This one is close to Paul as he attended when he was a child, and our eldest daughter Jodie now attends, Jessica will be starting in September.

As you could imagine, all monies that the 44th Nottingham need, have to come from fund raising efforts.

Any questions about the 44th Nottingham just ask and I am sure Paul will either reply in person or I'll ask him and reply myself.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies View Post
    It's been decided between me & Paul that the charity for YDC77 is nominated as the 44th Nottingham Boys Brigage. http://44nottingham.boys-brigade.org.uk/

It's one of the smaller companies within the boys brigade and also has a girls section within it.

This one is close to Paul as he attended when he was a child, and our eldest daughter Jodie now attends, Jessica will be starting in September.

As you could imagine, all monies that the 44th Nottingham need, have to come from fund raising efforts.

Any questions about the 44th Nottingham just ask and I am sure Paul will either reply in person or I'll ask him and reply myself.
    Very nice pick Raindropsies.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies View Post

Brilliant. I think it's nice to have a mix of the big name charities, and the smaller guys. Anything we raise for them should make a real difference.

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Brilliant. I think it's nice to have a mix of the big name charities, and the smaller guys. Anything we raise for them should make a real difference.
    Thank you.

I know it will make a big difference to them, I know Paul's got a lot of listings waiting

Froncysyllte Llangollen, Wrexham, United Kingdom
    View tjsprinting's Feedback (+433)
    All-About tjsprinting
    View tjsprinting's Listings
    Forum Posts

good choice Sarah, its good to see that there is still interest in such organizations by the younger generation. We will all do our best for the boys and girls.

Made to measure internal and external softwood doors and gates.
    Visit our ebid store to see a wide range of ledge and brace, cottage, stable and garage doors along with a selection of single and paired gates. Just click on the banner above

Well chosen
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Quote Originally Posted by Borderdoors View Post
    good choice Sarah, its good to see that there is still interest in such organizations by the younger generation. We will all do our best for the boys and girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Well chosen
    Thank you

Thread Information