eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I feel silly asking this question but...

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Here's a little bright spot. I have bought a couple sewing patterns from seller Noahslady in British Columbia. On both occasions, they got here well within two weeks and maybe one week (can't remember), and as I recall, I didn't pay exorbitant shipping. I hope she didn't have to eat some underestimated, surprise postage!

mapquest.com told me the trip is 2320 miles, so I think that was pretty good speed and cost for being international.

I can see all your listings (over 1400, nice going).

And we sell to Canada and have never had a problem. You're right, they're nice people.

I don't know why other sellers don't include Canada. If the postage is too high they won't sell, but it doesn't cost anything to make the offer.

View CrazyJay's Feedback (+149)
    All-About CrazyJay
    View CrazyJay's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have a similar point about STORES.

I can look up specific items, and will see the listings for all those with thtat title anywhere in the world that will ship to UK. that part of it is fine.

However, I do like to browse in STORES - particularly record stores, and sometimes book stores - especially American and Canadian based ones, as that is where the records and books I want to collect originate.

To do that I had to log on as if I was in a particular country to see the stores - which is not an ideal situation.

I have brought it up, and the response was good, that it was somethgin they would look at. Maybe an option to see just stores in your own country, or stores Worldwide?

Anyway - I'll take a peep at your items and see if there are any vintage 50's - 60's bits that might tickle my fancy.

For those who aren't fussy about filtering what I sell - Take a look at ALL my stuff above. - But for more specific listings, take a peek in the stores below.

TOY-PALLOI - For all sorts of traditional playthings!

THE PAPERBOYS PLEASURE - For Books & Magazines

OUT ON THE FLOOR - For Records - (mainly 1950's - 60's)

VIEWPOINT - Photographic Equipment

THE SCRAPYARD - Spare parts for old cars and bikes

Now that I've griped about Canada Post's shipping rates for parcels, I do want to say in CP's defence that when I've sent letters to the UK or received letter mail from England, the turnaround time is very quick for letters.

Thread Information