My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Another way of promoting eBid and your Store

Thumbs up Another way of promoting eBid and your Store

I have a rubber pre-inked stamp with my store name on it i.e. http://just-leggings.ebid.net which I stamp on the back and front of every parcel, no matter who the parcel is for, (even if it is not an eBid sale) and I stamp the envelope of every letter, birthday card and/or bill that I post. They have to pass through lots of hands and I hope that someone is curious enough to take a look at the website advertised. I also stick an eBid label (which I downloaded from this forum and which are available for everyone's use) onto parcels that I send out, once again, they do not have to be used just for eBid sales.

There are so many helpful label and website designers as well as helpers on this forum that help out no end to promote eBid. I can't remember who set up the eBid labels for printing but I am sure that the link will be resurrected.

Tricia

I should have also mentioned that Vistaprint are running an offer for free rubber stamps! They have an advert running here on eBid.

Tricia
    http://just-leggings.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

And now eBid has improved how shop URLs are presented, they might just fit! Well, except for idiots like me who've used long shop names

Hi,

I've never had problems in the past when I have had websites with long names, a rubber stamp is something that I have always used. The company that I have used in the past makes up a self inking rubber stamp and will fit any name on one line, that is all you need.

Just another idea and way of getting the name known

Tricia

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asktricia View Post
    Hi,

I've never had problems in the past when I have had websites with long names, a rubber stamp is something that I have always used. The company that I have used in the past makes up a self inking rubber stamp and will fit any name on one line, that is all you need.

Just another idea and way of getting the name known

Tricia
    Sorry, I wasn't being entirely serious. I have several self-inking stamps myself - jolly useful things. Latest one came from Vista Print, but it was a "pay for" not freebie. I also have one from Abel Labels that I had made when I first started trading - it has my bank details on for putting on the backs of cheques being paid in.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information