Thread: Store listings different than actual listings again

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Store listings different than actual listings again

Ok,

Once again my store listings,that is if you go into the store section and view the number of items next to my store it is actually very different from the number of items I have listed in my store by 700 or so,why does this happen so often.This is the 3rd time I have noticed it and it is a bit confusing,especially as I am uploading items daily so if there were to be a change when they update their daily listings it would be for more items not less

Any ideas

No idea have you emailed support to ask them?
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

It changes so often and is ok more often than not so I have not yet bothered I now think I may do that as it is happening more frequently.I am not sure but I think it is when the site gets updated as it seems to be ok in the morning here and then get switched in the afternoon and resets again

I have also noticed if I update a store category and save the change the store listings reset to a lower number,strange indeed but will get a ticket going and see if they can help me sort it out,

If anyone else notices anything of the sort please post it so when I get any answers I can post them here that will hopefully be helpful to anyone else experiencing this.

When it happens, if you go to your My ebid, does it show correct total number of items? I have noticed that part updates within a minute of listing, maybe the store update numbers update only every few hours?

I agree with Craig, give support the heads up. We may think of it as a funny little quirk, it may mean something more to them.

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

The listings in my store are fine but the listings next to my store are missing 700 or so.I will inform them and let you all know how it goes

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

I guess they just updated as now it is fine,hopefully when tomorrow rolls around it will still show correct #.

I will inform them anyhow

Thread Information